Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

So all of the pre-order exclusives are:

-Best Buy: Bret Hart code to download off XBL

-GameStop: $20 off Survivor Series or TLC

-Toys R Us: Code to unlock Ministry Undertaker

-WalMart: Code to unlock Tribute to the Troops Arena

-Amazon: Code to unlock Randy Orton's alternate attires

So it's pretty much still between Best Buy or GameStop. Guess it depends on how eager you are to use Bret and the amount of interest you have in watching WWE PPVs. The other 3 are just universal codes that will likely wind up on the Internet immediately, and it's all stuff that could be unlocked in Road to WM anyway.

For someone who traded in games to preorder SD 2011 purely on credit, Gamestop is the only place I preorder it. I couldnt give a shit about a code for Bret or Ministry Undertaker when 9 times out of 10 I just use a CAW, so it won't be a big loss to me. Plus, it isn't like I'll be buying Survivor Series or TLC anyway, so the $20 off will go to no use.

• 2 weeks later...

With the roster reveal tomorrow, THQ's Marcus Stephenson dropped a not-so-subtle hint: "Roster reveal tomorrow. We have a lot of surprises in store, and we have no doubt you'll be asking what will happen NXT!"

Would be funny if the Season 1 guys weren't in after that, just to see the reaction.

But if they ARE in, that just ensures I'll be kicking someone's head in in my first match.

Guest Snoopdoggydogg

My cousin said he was but I'm in O.z so who the hell knows.If the WCW legend was Bret Hart that would be gay in my mind.Hopfully they make the roster 90 and Universe mode and 30 caws for ps2 that's all I need to January when I get my Ps3 back off the ex or can afford a new one.40 gb then make it 500 gb got to love the market.

• Like 1

My cousin said he was but I'm in O.z so who the hell knows.If the WCW legend was Pat Patterson that would be gay in my mind.Hopfully they make the roster 90 and Universe mode and 30 caws for ps2 that's all I need to January when I get my Ps3 back off the ex or can afford a new one.40 gb then make it 500 gb got to love the market.

that is correct

And is that someone Heath Slater?

Gee, you read my mind. If they are all in my first match will probably be a 10 man Rumble utilizing all 8 of them plus a couple other random guys. I'd definitely use Bryan and I WILL eliminate Slater, dammit!

A lot of people are guessing that Bryan, Barrett, and Otunga wind up being the only NXT guys in the game. I guess they're figuring they were really the only 3 guys anybody thought would win around the WM cutoff time, but it'd be a bit weird. WWE has to approve of the roster so unless they actually assumed the other 5 would just flake out and head back to FCW then I don't see why they wouldn't include all of them.

Of course, I'd be content with just Bryan. I'd probably use Barrett, Gabriel, Sheffield, and Tarver (complete with the knockout punch WWE robbed from him) quite a bit as well. Slater I'd only use as my whipping boy and I really don't give a fuck about Otunga or Young.

Pat Patterson would be extremely gay :shifty:

I hope they don't do anything uh good with the DLC. I have about 300 points left on XBL. I'll probably stick to just using CC to get the NXT guys and girls, if there's WWE downloaded moves or entrances I may just kill myself though. Some of the CC makers are really f'n good, a Kaval I downloaded for 2010 felt so life-like. Now with the editable entrances and such, I'm sure a lot more people will do CC.