Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Pretty sure Bryan Williams said something about there being DLC arenas this year. Can't remember though.

NXT Stimulus Package: NXT Arena + the Season One rookies. Price? An arm and a leg.

I bet a few EWBers would buy that.

Hell, EWB would shell out 800 MS points for just Tarver.

Hmm...that really doesn't effect me as I don't really play SvR online. I'd rather not deal with the rampant amount of 7-foot, 'roided out, mohawk-wearing Jeff Hardy lookalikes with the person playing them using hacked versions of games to where their attributes are 100 and you can't do anything against them in a match.

So GameStop has announced its pre-order bonus: you get $20 off either Survivor Series or TLC

So let's see...I can either

A) Go to Best Buy, use my $25 gift card, and get Bret Hart for free instead of having to pay for him later as DLC

or

B) Go to GameStop, pay the full $60, and still have to pay a good chunk of change for a lackluster PPV.

Gee, tough choice there.

• Like 1

Because everyone has $25 Best Buy gift cards just lying around. That's actually a really good deal if you're someone like me whose cable bill is a swift kick in the scrotum every month. Plus, I could probably trade some games in and get SvR for next to nothing.

• Like 1

I dunno, to me Best Buy would be the better deal even without the gift card (which I have stowed away in my wallet and have forgotten about the last 5 times I've gone to Best Buy, good thing they don't expire). But that's mainly because I don't really have any interest in spending $40+ on any PPV not named WrestleMania (or sometimes the Rumble just because I'm a mark for that match). I just feel as though nothing is really settled on PPV anymore so shelling out the cash doesn't seem worth it.

Plus, fuck paying $10 or whatever they'll wind up charging for Bret. I don't use legends outside of the odd match here or there so to me it wouldn't seem worth it. I'd be more likely to pay for a pack of current jobbers (Dudebusters, The Gatecrashers, etc.) than I would a pack of legends.

CM Punk is actually blurred out in a lot of the videos for some reason.

Because THQ is absolutely dead set on keeping things a secret this year. Anybody not confirmed "officially" via the official website cannot be seen in the game until they say so. Bryan Williams even had to turn down questions about whether or not the Starship Pain is in the game because "can't say whether or not John Morrison is in"

It's stupid. Whether they were officially confirmed or not we all know that guys like Punk, Morrison, Big Show, MVP, DiBiase, Rhodes, etc. are going to be in the game. It's the Zack Ryders, Yoshi Tatsus, and Nexuses of the world that are the only true secrets here.