Metacritic's Worst 200 movies

Liam

Basically, how far down the list do you get before you come across a film you have seen?

Easy. Bio-Dome.

Buuuuddy.

I actually liked Mortal Kombat Annihilation.

And Master Of Disguise.

And maybe even Down To You if it's the movie I think I'm thinking of.

I had to go all the way to #90 to find one I've both seen and absolutely hated.

I've seen Bio-Dome, so... not far.

Is it that bad?

It's pretty bad. I've seen worse. The worst of the first 25 is easily Pinocchio, though.

And I liked Mortal Kombat Annihilation, too. It's glorious in its cheesiness.

Edited by Sousa

27. Mortal Kombat: Annihilation

105. See No Evil

Those are the only two I've seen from that list that deserve to be on it. I've seen Kung Pow and I agree with 925, it was awesome.

105. See No Evil

Those are the only two I've seen from that list that deserve to be on it. I've seen Kung Pow and I agree with 925, it was awesome.

I can understand people not getting the humour and everything, but that high up on the worst films ever? Give me a break.

Yep, I got as far as Bio-Dome also. I saw it on Bravo at something like 2-3am once.

Other than that, I think I watched all of Dungeons & Dragons. Rollerball too (didn't that have Paul Heyman in it and a cameo from Shane McMahon? I remember them pimping it on Smackdown). Definately saw 3000 Miles to Graceland.

105. See No Evil

I can understand people not getting the humour and everything, but that high up on the worst films ever? Give me a break.

If you go into it expecting anything more than a complete and utter pisstake then yeah you'd be irritated by it but it's not even so much as a spoof as it is just one guy completely and utterly taking the piss out of the old martial arts flicks. If you go into it just for a laugh then it is really funny in a lot of places.

#32, The Adventures of Pluto Nash. I didn't think it wasn't that bad, at least for a late night zone-out movie.

I've only seen parts of Freddy Got Fingered, but really couldn't see any more. Is it on Family Guy where Tom Green is doing something horrible and asks "Am I famous yet?"? It's basically that, but for over an hour.

I liked Billy Madison! And also See No Evil was alright. Boat Trip (with Cuba Gooding IIRC?) wasn't that bad either.

I think there was about one good bit in Dumb and Dumberer. Can't remember what it was though.

So that's 6 definitely's, and there's probably a couple repressed memories too.

Edited by TheModernWay