The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

"Hey, were you in The Cape?" :lol:

That was awesome. Getting Keith David to do the voiceover was awesome. This episode? Awesome.

This was probably one of my favourite concept episodes they've done in the entire series; the Ken Burns doc formula is really open for lampoon and they nailed every element, even down to the closing tag. This was for sure the best episode post-layoff.

Oh, and how did I forget the Changlorious Basterds?

This was probably one of my favourite concept episodes they've done in the entire series; the Ken Burns doc formula is really open for lampoon and they nailed every element, even down to the closing tag. This was for sure the best episode post-layoff.

Oh, and how did I forget the Changlorious Basterds?

You didn't forget it..just so many great lines in the episode

• Like 1

Honestly, 30 Rock was good. I wouldn't go beyond that, but it was good.

It just paled in comparison to Community.

Lemon, I invented business mumbling!

To be fair, everything was down in the ratings last night. Not just Community and 30 Rock, but The Big Bang Theory and American Idol as well.

Echoing the Changlorious Basterds line. I burst out laughing. Also, Pierce "Weapon of Mass Destruction" Hawthorne. It reminded me of something out of Metal Gear when he see him storming down the hallway.

Half man, half pillow, all carnage.

Guest mr. potato head

I thought of Iron Man when he creates the first suit in the cave! WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS! but yeah, I see what you're saying.

Fixed that for you. (Y)

But yeah Community was just completely excellent. One of my all-time favourites and by far the best episode from this season. Great lines, great meta-jokes, great character moments for everybody except maybe Britta (this buttmonkey stuff better be building up to some sort of big-time redemption).

Wasn't as nuts about 30 Rock. Maybe I'm just getting too tired of them hitting the same beats with all their jokes, maybe the Tracy story was too similar to that crayon-in-the-nose Simpsons episode, not sure what it was. Lutz shined though, especially in the end coda.