The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

I really enjoyed the finale, especially Troy and the Air Condition School guys. "No, take him to the police! He's a murderer!" I also thought Chang Heist was solid too. There were a few moments here and there in that episode where I was cracking up.

On the other hand I wasn't a fan of the video game episode. I just didn't find it funny or interesting much at all. I'll give it a rewatch eventually and maybe my opinion on it will change though.

Overall, solid ending to this season. I'm looking forward to whatever bizarre directions they go next year.

If the 89 in your username is your birth year, that would be why.

I thought it was brilliant, especially the music. Spot on.

I was born in '91 and found it amazing, you ageist!

Though, I will say it annoyed me how obviously out of order it was aired. I mean, at the end of the episode Troy and Abed were in the study room! You know, from the school they've been kicked out of and is being run by their crazed enemy and they spent the next episode trying to break into. No big deal in this episode, they just waltzed right on in.

The computer game episode is without a doubt one of my favourites in the shows history and probably my favourite of the season (though there's been some awesome episodes this season), they nailed that, loved it.

Loved this season, thought it was fantastic from start to finish and not a single episode I didn't like.

Yeah, I thought the video game episode was awesome. Actually, I loved all three episodes - it would've been nice to have something as epic as the paintball episodes, but I was very aware that wasn't going to happen from the start of the season and I really enjoyed watching all three back to back. It sucks there will only be 13 more episodes, but I'm also very glad they'll get a chance to wrap things up.

Though, I will say it annoyed me how obviously out of order it was aired. I mean, at the end of the episode Troy and Abed were in the study room! You know, from the school they've been kicked out of and is being run by their crazed enemy and they spent the next episode trying to break into. No big deal in this episode, they just waltzed right on in.

You're ignoring the obvious flaw that the game they play that was designed in....the 70's? has them start out in their study room.

• Like 1

You're ignoring the obvious flaw that the game they play that was designed in....the 70's? has them start out in their study room.

I'm willing to overlook that because it was just a room in a college that the group called the study room. Since the game started out in a college (with their damn hippie infestation), it makes sense that the group would consider the start screen to be the study room, but did it actually say "HERE'S THE STUDY ROOM Y'ALL HAVE AT GREENDALE" on a sign somewhere?

I'm willing to overlook that because it was just a room in a college that the group called the study room. Since the game started out in a college (with their damn hippie infestation), it makes sense that the group would consider the start screen to be the study room, but did it actually say "HERE'S THE STUDY ROOM Y'ALL HAVE AT GREENDALE" on a sign somewhere?

No, but it was very obviously designed to look like the Greendale study room.

I wouldn't look too far into the videogame episode, because it's the kind of thing where even the smallest amount of logical thought begins to break the gimmick.

For example, everyone's hooked up to headsets and are literally sitting within three feet of eachother at all times. The only thing Britta shouldn't have been able to know about how Gilbert died after drinking her potion was how it looked, yet she apparently didn't hear, either in reality or in her headset, the entire Study Group bagging on her.

@joelmchale

Joel McHale

.@danharmon you are a true genius. You gave me the role of a lifetime & three of the best years of my life. Buying #Prototype2 today.

@yvettenbrown

yvette nicole brown

.@danharmon So many thoughts. So little room. I guess, "I heart you" and "Thank you to INFINITY" will have to do for now. #Community #Love

@alisonbrie

Alison Brie

I'm in creative debt to @danharmon who let us ride the coattails of his integrity, pushing boundaries & making f'ing awesome tv. Thanks Dan.

@GillianJacobs

Gillian Jacobs

I wholeheartedly agree with @joelmchale. I'm so grateful to @danharmon for my role, the show and everything else. Thank you, Dan. Thank you.

@RashisTVUgly

Jim Rash

I owe the last 3 amazing years 2 Dan Harmon's brain. Bless ur dementedly awesome brain, @danharmon. U r #Community.

Not surprised to see nothing from Chevy Chase...though nothing from Donald Glover surprises me

I would be shocked to see something from Chevy Chase because Chevy Chase doesn't use Twitter.

Though yes, it would be pretty disingenuous if he said anything after making it pretty clear that he doesn't like Community much or Dan Harmon at all.

1Up has a guide to references in the Digital Estates Planning episode.

Knew Jeff's jumping reminded me of something, and I didn't even notice the raccoon leaves.