The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

I actually thought that was another really good Community episode. It feels like they've tightened everything up and aren't just chucking crazy at the wall every 10 minutes. I've actually started to prefer these somewhat more grounded episodes to the Waterworld/Paintball hijinks level stuff.

That was another great Community episode. Parks and Rec started out great as well and I was so damn excited. Then it honestly got pretty boring there at the end. Couldn't believe they blew Andy finding out Ron was Duke Silver with that, it was so lukewarm. And the fact that Larry didn't accidentally save the day made the final moments of the episode really lacking. Also why are there suddenly sane people (who cannot spell) in Pawnee? It was so out there and didn't fit in the least.

Rewatching season three of Parks and Rec today, it's so fucking good. Everyone is just fantastic, especially Adam Scott. He's hitting everything out of the ballpark.

What happened? :(

Nothing

I'd say only recently has the show's quality even started to slip a little, yet it's still really good.

• Like 2

I don't feel so. Everyone used to have me laughing like mad. Now only Chris Pratt and Nick Offerman (especially Nick Offerman) can make me laugh.

Yeah, I agree. The first few seasons of Parks had me laughing out loud, the last few haven't really inspired that reaction. It's still funny, I just don't think it's managed to reach the heights it used to.