The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

I like that list because it reminds me that Whitney is dead. The show, not the person. Fuck you Whitney!

EDIT: And Perfect Couples and Outsourced was good. It's amazing how offended people are by Outsourced when most Indians find it hilarious. Not to mention it's kind of accurate in how it portrays the country.

Edited by Benkid

Goddamnit Allison Brie :wub:

Also, Craig completely stole this week. Tom was hilarious as well, though. I remember thinking the Community episode was really good, but now I can barely remember it :P

It was the first time that Craig seemed like an actual character with some depth instead of just a guy that screams loud all the whole time. Who's doppleganger was he again, Donna? I hope they keep him around next year.

And the return of Eagleton Ron was awesome

I've been rewatching the old episodes of the Office. I'm on the last season now.

How terrible of a character was Andy? The worst character on the show, by far. I enjoy Erin a lot on the show and anytime she is paired with Andy, I hate her soooooooooooooo much. I actually think Nellie got a lot of undeserved hate. I didn't love her my first watch around. But watching back, she is actually quite funny and when they start to flesh her out she becomes a pretty decent character. I'd take her as a boss over Andy's "Michael Scott lite" any day.

Community season five started airing here the other day, with the first two episodes. I think I laughed a total of once in the pilot, but the second episode was a bit better. Not looking forward to the loss of Donald Glover since he and Danny Pudi are the only two I've really enjoyed with any consistency for the last season or so.

I'm enjoying Community for the most part, then again I never really stopped - but I think the concept of 'disjointed story lines and no time spent with the actual school' argument that I saw so many people parroting about season 4 is an even bigger issue this year and it just hurts my head to think about.

Parks and Rec was pretty solid and then Donna namedropped the Sounders and I was like "BEST EPISODE EVER." It wasn't really the best episode ever but DONNA NAMEDROPPED THE SOUNDERS :w00t:

• Like 2

Community's tag was great, though. So great, in fact, that it pretty much makes up for the rest of the episode only being alright.

Sidenote: I hope that John Oliver's HBO schedule allows him to do the inevitable 6th season because Duncan's become a favorite of mine recently.