The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

I just now got the song reference at the end. I'm a terrible Community fan.

Okay, after watching it a second time, I'm convinced I'm not getting the reference. Is it because Styx is Starburns' favourite band or something? I don't see the connection.

Wasn't a huge fan of Community tonight....it definitely left something to be desired with all the guest stars who were on it. Many of them were barely used. I did like the return of Brie Larson from S4 and hope she's around a little more often. Her and Abed have very good chemistry.

On the other hand, Parks & Rec nailed it out of the park tonight. A very great farewell episode to arguably the 2 most expendable characters on the show, but tonight's episode was a perfect ending for them, with all of the goodbyes being fitting. Ron's goodbye to Ann in particular was hilarious, as was Andy's. Anxious to see where it goes from here when it comes back after the Olympics.

• Like 1

I thought this week's Community was great. Chris and Anne's farewell didn't really hit me that hard because, frankly, it had to follow the fucking fantastic Troy farewell episode the week before. That's not to say that I didn't like it, and it's probably unfair to compare the two farewells...but I did.

Community was great - it's all over the internet now, but I caught the Troy/Lavar news scroll and I'm really hoping that this continues through the rest of the season.

Also - shit Britta. That's stone cold.

Parks was alright. I wasn't all that into the Chris/Ann goodbye all that much - but I find it hard to get attached to Parks and Recs characters for the most part.

I also liked the Chris/Ann goodbye way more than Troy's. That's not to take away from how funny that particular Community episode was, but the Chris/Ann episode felt a lot more.. I dunno, heartfelt.