The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

Great Community. Possible top ten episode.

Parks and Rec, I didn't like the main Leslie plot but Chris and Ann being the worst people in the world was oddly hilarious.

Excellent! I kind of hope it's the final one, though.

Yeah, let it go out on a high, we don't need another Office situation where half the cast is gone before the end.

Of the main cast, only Steve Carrell left. BJ Novak & Mindy Kailing were always more side players. The problem with The Office was they overloaded the supporting cast with so many bit players by the end (Erin, Nellie, Pete, Dwight Jr., Gabe, Robert California) that it made me miss the days where the supporting cast was small, but a vital part of the main stories and not just characters to create silly B-stories to fill time.

But given what has been mentioned for the Leslie character, I think Season 7 involves her getting elected to statewide office and leaving Pawnee.

Yeah, surprising is the word I'd use more than sad. Ground Floor and Cougar Town (though not truly a TBS original) are both very solid but they don't have much beyond that. However, they don't really buy as many projects as even their rival cable networks so it's a little harder to be pessimistic based simply on their track record.

That said, I am a bit surprised that Jones didn't land something a bit more high profile but maybe it's just something fun to do while she concentrates a majority of her efforts to her writing duties (I know she's sold at least one pilot this season but I want to say she's sold one or two more, as well).