The 'What Football Team Do You Support?' Thread

Hobo

Leyton Orient.

But I'm sure you all knew that already. Haven't been to see them in years, but I used to always get a season ticket for the west stand. When they upped the prices to over 350 squids a year I just couldn't justify it. Still, one of the best times I've had was when we went to Oxford and got promoted, what a bloody marvellous day.

I also have a soft spot for Wolves because Steve Bull was one of my favourite footballers when I was a youth, NY/NJ Metrostars (fuck redbull, bollocks to that), Urawa Red Diamonds and L' Orient in France.

Who knows? Maybe they were Chelsea investors and avid helicopter fans pervert.gif

Or maybe they had a plane accident taking off from an airport in Munich.

Yeah. Let's all be fucking tasteless. Next I'll be making a Hillsborough joke. <_<

• Like 1

There was another guy called Michael/Standard who supported Chelsea. Used to start like 8 or 9 diaries a week too. He was alright but a bit of a dick sometimes.

I remember him.

He wanted to be DMN.

Well, if he was as Pesci remembered him, he played the part pretty well. :shifty:

Been a Chelsea fan for about 20 years now and locally would be Melbourne Victory in the A-League.

And random fave team is between Red Star Belgrade & Go Ahead Eagles.

Don't watch MLS, especially now that Duncan Oughton has retired after not being picked up :shifty:

Edited by Rocky Feller

United till I die haha, the two loves of my life are Manchester United and Colchester United. The second one is more of a nightmare relationship where you want to break up but just keep going to see if things will improve and they don't. Mind at least I don't have to stomach Aidy Boothroyd tactics anymore. And my grandfather is from up north and him and my other grandfather who was from London went to battle over me when I was about 7 to make me choose a club and I went to watch Arsenal and United play quite regularly but I felt a greater affinity to United than Arsenal and so chose them.

Feyenoord, Malaga, Bolton, Doncaster Rovers, Anzoategui, Toronto FC, mainly local teams of places where I've lived/have close connections to.

And Liverpool.

Bristol Rovers.

Don't ask me why. I'm not sure either :shifty:

No, they are my local team and my dad's side of the family have all been Rovers fans for ages. They are my main team.

I hold soft spots for Liverpool and Tranmere (I use to live near there on the Wirral and my dad supported Liverpool as a kid), as well as Chester (partly because of location, partly because I feel sorry for the shit they've had to go through), Werder Bremen, Hamburg, St. Pauli (older brother lives in Hamburg and I use to live in Bremen), Toulouse (I use to live in Toulouse too) and I like to keep updated on Canterbury City because I use to live in Canterbury, Kent and they never had a proper football team until a few years ago.

And I might look out for Gillingham scores sometimes. But my first love and my team above anyone else is Bristol Rovers.