House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

I'll put these in spoilers. They are not true spoilers as the episode hasn't aired yet but I don't want to get it in anyone's head who is trying to enter the bloodbath with an open mind.

My locks: Grey Worm, Brienne, Theon

My red herrings: Jaime, Arya, Davos

My definitely safe: Jon, Dany, Tyrion

Everyone else is in 50/50 territory (basically every person in the Crypt + Gendry, etc.). Their deaths will sting but they aren't the major players. The red herrings are people I think we all *think* will die who will make it through. I think the dynamic between Jaime/Brienne wants us to think that Jaime is the one dying and that's why I've put my money on Brienne. Theon is the safest bet of the bunch I think. Grey Worm had the really obvious foreshadowing last week.

My fucking internet shit itself and I apparently missed the most important, like, 3 seconds of the episode.

Spoiler

My internet shit itself right as Bran turned to the NK so I missed if he said anything, then when I came back the NK was dead and Arya was there wtf ugh

1 minute ago, Howdy Cloudy said:

My fucking internet shit itself and I apparently missed the most important, like, 3 seconds of the episode.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Bran and the Night King stared at each other but they didn't say anything. Arya leaps at Night King out of nowhere but gets caught by her throat. She drops her knife, only to catch it in her other hand and stab him in the stomach. Night King blows up. All the walkers die. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GoGo Yubari said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What about..

Spoiler

Lady Mormont's Crowning Moment of Badass before dying :(