House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

Weird. For some reason IMDB, AVClub and a bunch of other sites were identifying him as "Locke".

Yeah, I've seen him identified that way more often. In some ways he's clearly doubling as Hoat without the lisp but I'm curious about where they're going with him as Roose Boltons "best man".

Just finished the second episode of season three.

You've got to love a show that debuts Dame Diana Rigg, Dennis Pennis, Gareth from The Office and the miserable one from Misfits all in one episode.

Can we get a spin off show, 'The Merry adventures of Lord Tyrion, Ser Bronn and Pod'?

• Like 1

Marjorie is smart and nice and seemingly innocent. And that terrifies me. She might be the most intimidating person in this entire show.

Also, Theon!!! :crying: He called Ned Stark his father and then got screwed over! I knew he was being tricked.

And Danni is just fantastic.

• Like 1

I have totally forgotten my own spoiler rules. But I'm spoilering that anyway. Also you spelled half of those names wrong.

Also, I made two Arrested Westeros submissions tonight. I have no clue if they'll go through or not, so I'm going to put them here behind the spoiler cut for funsies.

7RECbrx.png

KGOe4TY.png

• Like 3

Read the books, Ruki :shifty:

The Night's Watch scene was awesome, I was looking forward to that moment and it came out excellent.

The scene of the "Boy" screwing Theon was kinda weird and rushed, I keep thinking that Iwan Rheon is bad casting but I hope he proves me wrong

Daenerys looked like a total badass, she's wonderful.