House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

A fair maiden in New Orleans is looking for a hard dose of Robb Stark lovin. Last week, an intense Game Of Thrones fan posted a Casual Encounter to Craigslist looking for someone to help her fulfill her elaborate Iron Throne-based fantasy. As she explains, she recently purchased one of those $30,000 Iron Throne replicas and is looking for someone to, well, conquer her on it. She writes:

"In my fantasy, I am Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Mother of Dragons, and Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne and the Seven Kingdoms. After crossing the Narrow Sea and defeating the forces of Westeros, it is within my power and right to slay all of those who betrayed my family and denied me my rightful place for so many years. The most vile enemies of house Targaryen, House Stark and House Baratheon must pay the highest price. All of those who fought against the Mother of Dragons are slainall except one. When I come to Robb Stark, out eyes lock and something moves inside of me. I realize I need to have him, want him, and I can tell he is thinking the same. I order my guards to throw him in the dungeon and later that night, I have him brought to me, in the throne room. There, on the Iron Throne I've so recently won, I make wild and passionate love with him, repeatedly.

Holy shit, there are $30,000 Iron Throne replicas?

A fair maiden in New Orleans is looking for a hard dose of Robb Stark lovin. Last week, an intense Game Of Thrones fan posted a Casual Encounter to Craigslist looking for someone to help her fulfill her elaborate Iron Throne-based fantasy. As she explains, she recently purchased one of those $30,000 Iron Throne replicas and is looking for someone to, well, conquer her on it. She writes:

"In my fantasy, I am Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Mother of Dragons, and Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne and the Seven Kingdoms. After crossing the Narrow Sea and defeating the forces of Westeros, it is within my power and right to slay all of those who betrayed my family and denied me my rightful place for so many years. The most vile enemies of house Targaryen, House Stark and House Baratheon must pay the highest price. All of those who fought against the Mother of Dragons are slainall except one. When I come to Robb Stark, out eyes lock and something moves inside of me. I realize I need to have him, want him, and I can tell he is thinking the same. I order my guards to throw him in the dungeon and later that night, I have him brought to me, in the throne room. There, on the Iron Throne I've so recently won, I make wild and passionate love with him, repeatedly.

Holy shit, there are $30,000 Iron Throne replicas?

I love that that's what you took away from that story.

• Like 3

Considering the throne is supposed to be made of swords...at least from a story-perspective, having sex on it would probably be quite painful.

Its common for the King to get cut by the throne a lot, and it is described as being extremely uncomfortable. Of course I doubt a replica would be sharp enough to cut a person.

I can't be the only one who thought there was something wrong with their TV at the end of tonights episode. Seriously haven't fucked with my TV that much thanks to a show since The Sopranos finale.

Awesome episode tonight, gonna have to watch it again tomorrow thanks to my friend Jack Daniels though.

Why would something be wrong with your TV if it cut the credits? If it was just black the entire time sure but the credits kinda made it obvious it was the end of the episode.

That said, what a way to end it!

Why would something be wrong with your TV if it cut the credits? If it was just black the entire time sure but the credits kinda made it obvious it was the end of the episode.

Probably the choice in song.

But yes, the song choice for the credits was very jarring.

The original torrent I had for some reason ran it early. Fixed that :shifty:

Anyway,

Everybody give Jamie a hand!

Ok, I'm done :shifty:

I didn't want to give away what happened when it cut out but I do feel the need to elaborate now. I thought something was wrong with my TV because the song didn't start playing over the credits. Instead it started playing when the knife was held to Jamie's eye and continued to play through him getting his hand cut off and then the credits rolled. You could see them talking while the music was playing but couldn't hear anything, only the music. I was buzzed but I wasn't so drunk I imagined things, haha. Something was up with the HBO Go version, but its apparently fixed now. Read online the a good portion of the torrents out there will have the same problem I had.

I don't know if Iwan Rheon fits the character description of the guy I think he is playing, but I love him so I won't complain about that. And the ending was awesome, they played it off great.

Holy shit. What a great fake out at the end. After teasing something bad happening to him, I totally didn't expect them to actually DO anything to Jamie. And then... fuck!

I take it that's his sword hand?

Yes, it was his sword hand. And I'm very sure that he is Vargo Hoat just altered slightly (no lisp and him actually cutting off Jamie's hand instead of instructing someone else to do it).

What makes it even better is after e threw Bran from the tower he said he would rather die than live as a cripple. Another foreshadow (minor spoiler)...

He made a comment to Brienne before their fight about how a mute would be better company than her. Of course later, he finds his only friend to be Ser Illyn Payne, who is a mute. (the dude who cut off Eddards head).

Edited by Azazel