House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

Yeah, the Bran story is never anything other than "we're here this week... now we're here this week!" The stuff with the mutineers was the most intriguing the storyline has ever been and it was over before it began. The constant teasing of Bran and Jon Snow reuniting is tiring.

Oberyn is the best.

Paitence young zero, paitence.

I liked how they reintroduced The Mountain in the same way a wrestling promotion would have brought in a new monster heel. All we've really seen of him before now is his fight with The Hound at the joust in the first series, but watching him clinically squash a group of jobbers made him look like the beast he was always said to be. Oberyn vs Mountain has all the makings of a classic David vs Goliath-style wrestling match, and the whole "avenge my dead relatives" angle spices things up nicely. Just put them in a steel cage and I'd buy the Pay-Per-View.

They even used the Andre camera angle (shooting from the floor).

• Like 2

Memorial Day weekend in the US. It's traditionally an off day (well, entire weekend, really) for most TV shows. The HBO original movie that's on that night looks like it could be pretty good though..

Edited by Cloudy Rocker

Apparently the season 5 casting sheet leaked. Spoilers in the link, obviously..

http://winteriscoming.net/2014/05/23/characters-confirmed-game-thrones-season-5-new-details/

It's not been confirmed whether it's legitimate or not by HBO, though.

"Obara Sand – The eldest and most athletic Sand Snake will be having a major fight scene with a series regular character- not one who crosses her path in the books. This is an interesting change."

Hmmmmm...

Edited by Cloudy Rocker

.................................what the actual fuck?! I....no.....That didn't just happen. There is no way that happened.

First, they can't kill The Red Viper....he was perfect, he was amazing....and they killed him off so quickly. That cocky fucking bastard. Why!?

Second, they can't kill Tyrion....they have to do something to spare him. Fuck!

Literally can't handle this right now.

• Like 2