House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

The thing with Littlefinger is that he comes from the lowest of noble houses with the tiniest of holdings. Literally everything he's done so far has been punching above his weight class and it should be obvious that Martin ain't give a fuck about that. He's got where he has by being one of the smartest people in the entire universe and if he keeps everything as unstable as it is, the sky really is the limit.

The thing with Littlefinger is that he comes from the lowest of noble houses with the tiniest of holdings. Literally everything he's done so far has been punching above his weight class and it should be obvious that Martin ain't give a fuck about that. He's got where he has by being one of the smartest people in the entire universe and if he keeps everything as unstable as it is, the sky really is the limit.

I suppose that is true.

But...if the Iron Throne is his end goal...will the other houses support him (even if they are allies) if he has no legal claim to the throne?

No, but if he married a daughter of the Tullys of Riverrun, was step father to the Lord of the Vale, father-in-law to a Stark of Winterfell and a trusted ally to the Tyrells, that's a lot of power and four of the seven kingdoms.

Boy, when Shae walked in, did Tyrion have just the greatest look as if someone just shit all over his Wheaties. Damn. I couldn't help laughing.

• Like 1

The Peter Dinklage for Best Supporting Actor 2014 Bandwagon starts HERE.

For real. The man is just wonderful. That scene was done perfectly.

That was such a great scene....but I am also terrified.

I need it to be next Sunday. I need to see what happens, because fuck stopping right there.

I am wondering who his champion will be....my top three are: Jamie (brotherly love!), Bronn (it worked before), and Prince Obryin (he hates Lannistars, so why not take the side of the black sheep of the family?)

It's Lannisters, Ruki :P

And holy hell, Peter Dinklage is the loveliest man.

And they should play that instrumental of Rains of Castamere every week.

It'll be overlooked, so I want to also say that the part with Asha and Bolton's Bastard was awesome. And we got to see Davos' hand! Was that the first time they showed that?

Great Episode. Evil cliffhanger.

At first i felt the trial was a bit quick cut, but since it turned out the way it turned out i think stretching it out longer would be silly.

Fun to finally see the Theon stuff getting towards a real payoff.

Dany still must die. All that "i am so good" Bullshit is very much Bullshit. I am so hungry to see her finally get to pay for it. She is the biggest heel.