WWE '12

Guest rasko

Wasn't Lesnar the rumoured ''huge surprise'' like two months ago anyway?

Yeah, alongside Goldberg, HBK and Chris Benoit. Benoit was by far the least likely, whereas HBK was dismissed when it was announced this wrestler has never been on an SvR game. Tank confirmed that Goldberg isn't the game, so I guess it leaves Lesnar... Or, of course, Randy Savage.

Benoit was in SVR 07, IIRC.

Yeah, alongside Goldberg, HBK and Chris Benoit. Benoit was by far the least likely, whereas HBK was dismissed when it was announced this wrestler has never been on an SvR game. Tank confirmed that Goldberg isn't the game, so I guess it leaves Lesnar... Or, of course, Randy Savage.

Wait, Benoit was an actual rumour? I posted about it before, but I was just doing it for rep points tbh.

Anyone have any idea on what the biggest lead in the standings has been for a division winner? After this week it looks like the 49ers could challenge that down the line.

I don't know if they can make it past The Smoking Guns in this year's Raw Bowl.

• Like 2

Wait, Benoit was an actual rumour? I posted about it before, but I was just doing it for rep points tbh.

-1 For Baddar.

• Like 1

Apparently there was a poll to decide between Cara and Rey but people are saying it was fixed since Rey was winning but Cara got it anyway. Personally I think they should have gone with Eddie(If he is in the game).

Apparently there was a poll to decide between Cara and Rey but people are saying it was fixed since Rey was winning but Cara got it anyway. Personally I think they should have gone with Eddie(If he is in the game).

But why would you promote a WWE 2012 game, with a wrestler who died in 2005? It's an added bonus putting these guys in as legends, but you can't market a current game with someone who for obvious reasons, is no longer with the company.

It would be like putting the British Bulldog on the cover of the UK version <_<

• Like 2