UFC Undisputed 3

Gazz

Alright, everyone wanting in on PS3 Camp add my GamerTag - AceV13. I'll start the camp tonight/tomorrow morning.

And yes Benji, 3 > 1 in every way. Still will be familiar over time, but also a lot more unlockables, and I actually got an online fight earlier, which was awesome (I won as Lesnar via TKO over JDS).

awesome, Alistair Overeem came to a show of the biggest dutch gamesite, gamekings.tv to play against Dennis, the guy who loves ufc over their and gave them tickets for the heavyweight fight of his >_<

Edited by larziej

I cannot understand how a game that was given an alpha/beta/whatever specifically to test the capability of the servers for online play can be this fucking broken on day one. Seriously, you're getting shown up by EA Sports, and their servers are fucking dross most of the time.

As bad as EA Sports is, THQ is much worse. WWE 12's servers were down for a month.

I'll eventually get this for PS3. I need to wait till the price drops or I run into 50 bucks.

You have been accepted.

Who's gamertag is Dakota 419?

Invites going out to Dragsy, Dan and Apsham.

Friend requests sent to Cyrmu and Larziej, accept and I'll send you an invite the next chance I get.

The people who are on Xbox joining the camp who I haven't already got on my friends list what are your gamertags?

Also Pat Berry VS Mark Hunt on Exhibition mode is serious fun. You never know when someone is getting knocked out but it's going to happen at one point