FIFA 12

Cymbols

Maybe you should play the tutorial again. Usualy it works very good for me if i am just blocking the player long enough and call for a second one to help, if he tries to get around me earlyer the light takle usualy works (keeping the button pushed)... it just causes penaltys a bit to often.

True, I tried to do the tutorial but got sick of failing it :shifty:

About 6 onwards, I'll be online for a bit. Anyone fancy a game? I suck at the moment, but meh, might as well have a couple of games to get me going.

I am, if you're on 360, which I presume you're not?

When people play Be A Pro (or whatever it is called now), do people start at big sides, or start in the lower divisions? Plus, do they play just as their pro, or as the whole team?

From what i understand you just pick your team. Your overall pro stats are the same in every game mode, be it online or be it 6 carrers your playing at once.

Wen you go for carrer you can pick player, manager or player manager. Wen you chose player or player manager you get the option to only play your pro or play the full team. (actualy i have not tried player yet, but i doubt that they take away your full team option) As manager you only play your full team.

You can change everything wenever you want i belive... positions, age...

True, I tried to do the tutorial but got sick of failing it :shifty:

I would go and see a doctor with that problem. A stroke might be heading your way.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

When people play Be A Pro (or whatever it is called now), do people start at big sides, or start in the lower divisions? Plus, do they play just as their pro, or as the whole team?

From what i understand you just pick your team. Your overall pro stats are the same in every game mode, be it online or be it 6 carrers your playing at once.

Wen you go for carrer you can pick player, manager or player manager. Wen you chose player or player manager you get the option to only play your pro or play the full team. (actualy i have not tried player yet, but i doubt that they take away your full team option) As manager you only play your full team.

You can change everything wenever you want i belive... positions, age...

I know how it works :P I was just asking whether people choose to play as just themselves or the whole team (which is an option when you go to start each game), and whether people start in the higher or lower divisions.

I started Player Career Mode as a LB, hoping it would help develop my defending ... nope. Carlisle is apparently the best team in the world and can win games 7-0 with great ease, and I barely had to do anything. Even upping the level to World Class made no difference.

I found BAP mode much better this time around, I'm playing as a LM for Orient and they are actually playing football. Nice little thru balls, the strikers actually putting it in the onion bag... So unrealistic dry.gif

Can you switch clubs wen you play player mode?

I would think so, but I'm only in December so I haven't seen a transfer request option yet. It'd be pretty lame if other teams didn't try to nab you.

I would like more options in player mode. Such as, in manager mode players will come to you and ask to be left out of the squad so they can recharge, but in player mode the manager makes that decision for you. The ability to make press comments like you can as a manager would also be good.

I think I'm going to make my player a midfielder and see if that improves things. If it doesn't, oh well, back to normal career mode for me., where I am making waves with M'Boro.

For UT there's a really good site that tracks the average price of a lot of the players:

http://www.ultimatedb.nl/

Shiny gold players are worth 650-700 if you quick sell them, so at least that much on the market. Premiership players tend to be worth more. Players that are 74 or 64 rated tend to be worth a bit because they're the best OVR players in the silver and bronze categories. Championship and Brazilian silvers can be worth quite a bit. Anyone who's fast (no matter the rating) is worth more.

I don't know if it can happen mid season, like a transfer request, but at the end of each season you get asked if you want to stay with your current team, sign with one of four or five random teams, or sometimes becomes a player manager with your own team. Thats how it worked in FIFA 11.

Is there a trick to beating the keeper 1 on 1? I've tried chip shots, finesse shots and normal shots but they still save it 9 out of 10 times.

In controller settings, change the shooting from assisted to semi. You need to aim your shots a little better, but this way you can find the corner of the net much easier. :)

I dont think you'll get hit with the DNF. The EA Servers have been a bit shit I had a game I was winning 4-3 and it disconnected, I don't think I got the win but I don't think I got the loss either.

Although it does cost on the contract front like