The 2011/12 Gary Speed Memorial Thread

Lineker

Going out in the quarter-finals of the Euros is a reasonable expectation, we should escape the group but will lose to Spain or Italy in the knockout stage.

I have high hopes that Italy will rank third, behind Spain and ROI.

I think we'll get out of the group stages, but as soon as we meet a decent team we'll probably struggle unless we implement a very good tactical system.

Oh Tony Pulis was on MOTD2 and they had Goldie Looking Chain with the Tony Pulis song playing over his highlights.

The sooner this season ends the better, 38 league matches a year I want to see the players at least care - and with 30 games played when it's apparent we're in a for a midtable finish they go and clock out and stop caring. Fair result against Bolton at the weekend but we're just playing pretty bog-standard stuff these days. James McClean is probably the only player who seems to try make something happen in these past few weeks.

Bendtner is despised despite being one of the more talented players in our team but since he isn't coming back next season we need to think about who our 'big man' is going to be. We'll realise we miss Bendtner next season when he isn't there but no one will want to admit as they don't lik him. Sadly next season I assume our line will be lead by Kevin Davies. Who isn't a bad player, but it doesn't really fill me with great confidence for the future.

But we shall see.

As you all were, back to the England job. :shifty: