The Fantabulous Adventures of Mario Balotelli

'I've just heard a Mario Balotelli story that betters Tesco & the fireworks...OK, so his mum's over from Italy, asks the cleaner if she has everything she needs. Cleaner: "No, I need all the practical things - iron etc." Mario's mum: "Where can we go to buy these things? Write me a list and we'll go and buy it all" Cleaner: "John Lewis." So Mario's ma sends him & his mates to John Lewis with a shopping list in hand...Mario returns to the house 5 hrs later...empty-handed. Cleaner: "Er, where's the iron, iron-board etc?" Then a big John Lewis van arrives...van contains nothing from the shopping list bt the following 'practical items': - giant trampoline, Scalextric, 2 Vespas, table tennis set' - Via @ChrisDolan on Twitter.

From f365.

From the last line of that Guardian article: "But I don't care what people say about me. I am focused on my football, my manager, girlfriends and my family."

I hope to god that using girlfriends in the plural was not a typo or mistake of any sort. It would just add to the legend if he had more than one girlfriend on the go.