General Movie Thread

Jimmy

My takeaway from the Godzilla Resurgence trailer is that its going to be better than the Godzilla movie that Legendary came out with....which should have really been called "The Boring Adventures of Lt. Brody, Guest Starring Godzilla".

The real film will look better than the trailer. The effects work was still in progress when the trailer was released. I expect the bit with Godzilla's tail to be vastly improved.

Elizabeth Banks as Rita from the Power Rangers movie

elizabeth-banks-2-435.jpg

I feel stupid about this - but I swear when I saw the first trailer for the live Jungle Book, there weren't any voices except for Kaa and I was excited at the prospect of a version of the movie where there was very little dialogue and just beautiful scenery and action scenes.

And then I saw  the second trailer before it came out and all the voices were SO GOOFY and I should've known it was actually going to be like that.

On 4/20/2016 at 00:53, Benji said:

That's rubbish, not at all like or inspired by the original :(

It's inspired by the Green Ranger whom she is the creator of. They're trying to make that plot make more sense. I also see a little Scorpina influence.

dca0b691e8239029ae70b5effd2fcc60.jpg

New Rita totally looks like a later stage Power Ranger villain.

Anyway, what I came here for...how much do you all trust Netflix ratings? I'm starting to question even looking at them when movies I've heard nothing but good about have 2 stars.

Edited by Kirkland

@Jimmy you took the piss out of me because I liked CHAPPiE but I watched it again and I realised I liked it because it reminds me of Short Circuit. A grown up Johnny 5 kinda.

And Yolandi Vi$$er is really hot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MDK said:

@Jimmy you took the piss out of me because I liked CHAPPiE but I watched it again and I realised I liked it because it reminds me of Short Circuit. A grown up Johnny 5 kinda.

And Yolandi Vi$$er is really hot.

for real tho, chappie sucked so hard

• Like 1

New Rita image.

13100893_998186686936030_674909312993067I'm assuming green armor Rita is her powered up and fighting the Rangers then at the end or in the next one whatever powered her goes into making the Green Ranger.