Cricket!

nabeel

England beat India to continue their mad roller-coaster of a tournament. MS Dhoni played the most bizarre innings I've seen in a while, happily taking singles when they needed fifteen an over, and then refusing singles in the last over. 

On 25/06/2019 at 19:54, PantherFan59 said:

Idea.. the 12 test nations + 1 from North America, Europe, Africa and Asia and the Middle East which would look like

Afghanistan, Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, Ireland, New Zealand Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, West Indies, Zimbabwe - Qualified

Europeans: Jersey, Guernsey, Scotland, Denmark, Norway and Netherlands

Africa: Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, plus 3 more (there's an east coast country that I am forgetting) 

Asia and the Middle East: Papua New Guinea, Nepal, Bhutan, Malaysia, Israel and ??

I'd love Canada in a Cricket World Cup again.. can't see a way for it to happen.

What I did.. if I wasn't given out, is I stood my ground... what goes around comes around in life and in cricket.

I've played an attempted slog (i'd call it a drive, but it was an attempted slog), through cover, missed it and was given out caught behind, even though I was nowhere near hitting the ball

C-Mil, is he from Jersey, or Guernsey?

I get those to mixed up

Namibia? 

Being an Aussie holidaying in NZ is risky business after the other day, But seriously how hard should it be to get Alex bloody Carey out? It's not like he's Gilly or Haddin. 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 05/07/2019 at 11:37, Lineker said:

Sky to show Cricket World Cup final on free-to-air if England qualify

(Probably because they're pissed off that 95% of the attention has gone to the WWC over the past month!) 

Good. I used to love watching cricket when I was a kid and then when it all went to Sky I just stopped watching, same with F1. I get that it has massively helped cricket players earn a decent crust though so I can't get too upset.

Set 240 to win, India are having an absolute 'mare - 24-4! 

• Like 1

Jadeja single handedly keeping India in this, with 74 off 54 balls. 

They need 42 off 24 balls to win. Still a bit of a stretch, but by no means not impossible.