Cricket!

nabeel

9 minutes ago, Chris2Kay said:

I haven't seen it yet but from what I hear the Roy dismissal was beyond a shocker, and unfortunately his reaction might cost him, to the extent of being banned from the final if his demerit points add up.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/cricket/47484055

Video is there somewhere

Turns out the convicts can't win anything when they aren't allowed to cheat.

Kylie Minogue! Hugh Jackman! Holly Valance! Crocodile Dundee! Natalie Imbruglia! Dame Edna! Carl Kennedy! Can you hear me? Your boys took one hell of a beating!

• Like 1

That Roy dismissal dragged up everything inside of me as a cricketer. I've been given out badly in village cricket and you get exactly the same feels and arguments and disbelief and upset and anger, so I can only imagine how he must have felt in a World Cup semi-final. Absolutely shocking decision.

That said, excellent work England....and now my own game on Sunday has been cancelled because half the team want to watch England instead. So England better win now 'cos I'd rather be playing myself.