Cricket!

nabeel

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lanky316 said:

We finally found a way to stop Smith then...

Couldn't even take him out properly, Came back on later on only to get done in on 92.

Would have been an immense ton had he gone on to do it, Bailed us out again from being 4/80 to only being a handful short. 

It's one of those scary things where you can see the effects of a concussion, whilst it was very brave of him to come back out yesterday you can look at almost half the shots he played as being ones that Smith would never play, the one that got him out being the prime example. You can look at it and just see that something was obviously not functioning right.

In the end it was almost England's game, Roy's drop may have been the big moment but I think Australia would have held out anyway. Jofra Archer is going to be frighteningly good, although he already is.

Also, Marnus Labuschagne is a fantastic name.

44 minutes ago, lanky316 said:

I couldn't believe when I got home last night to find we'd got them all out given we'd barely played any cricket when I left at four o'clock, here we are at 36-4 and really not looking good at all.

54-6 now.