The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

Stepping out for a bit with Lorina. When I come back home I will be inviting whatever EWBers are online to a Party so we can at least get a small match going. Be there! (Y)

So no resurgence packs this week apparently(packs containing new stuff), but you can still unlock them from Spectre packs according to this tweet from a producer:

"Unfortunately, due to some technical issues - it doesnt look like we will be running the Resurgence Reinforcement pack this week"

"Spectre Packs (and Premium Specture Packs) will be available containing the new content!"

It's Blast From the Past SmackDown, meaning that just like the first ever SmackDown, it's broadcast LIVE! As for ME3, I'm on right now, but I'm in the mood to play me some Gold. Preferably Geth. I'll do other stuff, but that's what I really wanna' do, because playing one game and getting a Spectre pack would be nice...

Am home and going on now. Let's see who turns out!

How do you spam gold? Does it work on PS3?

I think what you do is play a game of Gold, get to the first "objective" thing, get about 10K credits, and then let yourself die. 10K in 8 or 9 minutes. Lather, rinse, repeat. It's a bunch of playing Gold without ever attempting to finish - hence "spamming".

I think what you do is play a game of Gold, get to the first "objective" thing, get about 10K credits, and then let yourself die. 10K in 8 or 9 minutes. Lather, rinse, repeat. It's a bunch of playing Gold without ever attempting to finish - hence "spamming".

But what's the point? Seeing as everyone has to die on the team, surely you're better off going for the end of the game and playing properly? Or are you saying that you can die, leave the game and still get the credits?

But what's the point? Seeing as everyone has to die on the team, surely you're better off going for the end of the game and playing properly? Or are you saying that you can die, leave the game and still get the credits?

I meant let the whole squad die, sorry.

I told you guys I'd be right back and what happens? You guys sign out no less than ten minutes before I return :angry:

Also, what were you expecting me to sound like exactly, Ruki? :shifty: