The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

I FINALLY GOT THE GETH INFILTRATOR EARLIER TODAY BITCHES.

LEVEL 20 AND SHIT.

TEST PLAY-THROUGH WITH IT AND I'M KILLING BITCHES AND RAPING THEIR SOULS LIKE A BAWSE, BELIEVE IT.

... so yeah, totally up for a multi later tonight. Lorina and I are watching some episodes of The Office right now but if anyone's on later? It's going down.

Had something happen similar to what happened to Ruki, getting stuck in the terrain during a mission. However, it was during the extraction, and it looked like I was just up off the ground a bit and couldn't move a lot without the screen shaking. I couldn't hit enemies with my guns, but could still hit them with my powers.

I have yet to unlock a Quarian, Geth, Asari or Batarian, which is pissing me off to no end. But, I did unlock a Drell Adept and damn if I don't love Cluster Grenades. Just maxxed them out on my last multiplayer game earlier.

Right now, I'm hoping to unlock a Quarian or Geth, period, and either a Krogan or Turian Soldier. (I have a Turian Sentinel and a Krogan Vanguard, but I don't like playing Vanguards in multiplayer all that much)

Just finished the game with my guy I've had since ME1. Ending was fucking immense! (I'm going to have to redo it though. I WANT MY PERFECT ENDING DAMNIT!!!)

I could see why people we're pissed though. The ending was a bit short and your just sorta left you there.

I really enjoyed the crew interactions throughout the game though. The people I gave a shit about, I felt satisfied with what I got throughout the game up until the end.

I got the Geth Infiltrator last weekend and this week I got the Batarian Sentinel. Both are pretty bad ass characters. The Hunter Mode on the Geth is really useful especially against the Geth and Cerberus. It allows you to see cloaked enemies like the Geth Hunters and the Phantoms. The Submission Net is also a really useful power, it deals a ton of damage to armored and shielded targets. I've yet to unlock the other 4 characters, and I'm still missing the other rare Asari Adept.

Slightly dissapointing that the weekend events are now bi-weekly but they were kinda that way already, one week being a simple extra 10% XP or something and the next one being the proper thing where you can unlock two free packs, potentially.

If they can keep the events using decent gimmicks and having decent rewards then it wont be such a big deal.

Gonna be on soon if anyone's still kicking around. Itching to play with more EWBers with my Geth Infiltrator.

... so it kind-of turns out I got caught up playing on a Survival Games Minecraft server all night :shifty:

Totes going to be on tomorrow though!

... so it kind-of turns out I got caught up playing on a Survival Games Minecraft server all night :shifty:

Totes going to be on tomorrow though!

How is the Survival Games? Worth the price of Minecraft?

I played a pirated version of the Alpha/beta/whatever, and generally got bored :shifty:

So worth it. Absolutely love the idea and execution of the mod and map.

Unlocked the Salarian Engineer earlier.

What pisses me off is when I buy packs, I keep getting new assault rifles or upgrades for them (ie, going from 1 to 10 - and I've maxed out the Avenger!), but not assault rifle mods. I only have one assault rifle mod, and its the stabilizer.

The only Geth weapon I've unlocked so far is the SMG, and its not worth the bother. I usually use the Locust instead.

Lately I think of all my characters, I prefer using either my Drell Adept or Human Infiltrator in mp. The Drell Adept is pretty fast and can duck the easiest if he needs shields to regen and I rely on Reave and Cluster Grenades more than I do weapons (he only carries a heavy pistol). If I have to explain why I like the Infiltrator.....you've obviously never played one.

I keep getting the Drell Vanguard when I buy Spectre Packs. Don't get me wrong, having a leveled up Vanguard when I haven't played one since I promoted the last group is great, but it would be nice to get some other kind of rare. Any kind, really. Even the regular Asari Adept would be nice.

As for the mods, Veteran and Recruit packs tend to have more mods than the Spectre packs, or at least that's what I found.

• 2 weeks later...

Quarian/Geth spoilers

Hey, cool, I can get the Geth to join the war effort. Neat!

Sorry, Tali, but you understand right? I'm sure things will be fine, they've stopped attacking, everything will be great. I mean, I know you have some officials who wanted the war but they seemed to have come around now.

Why are your people still firing?

Why are the geth firing back?

Why are you walking over to that cliff?

:crying:

What sucks more about it (other than that fucking tease of a Paragon action) is that the game in me doing the ME2, somehow forgot the fact that I romanced Tali in 2 so my Shepard is not quite as cut up as he should be.

But I fucking am. :crying: :crying: :crying: