Benji

My chosen weapons load outs:

Adept: Shotgun/SMG

Soldier: Assault Rifle/Shotgun

Engineer: Shotgun/Heavy Pistol

Sentinel: Assault Rifle/SMG

Infiltrator: Sniper Rifle/Heavy Pistol

Vanguard: Heavy Pistol/SMG

I vary it up depending upon the species I use, but that's my general rules. Save for the Vanguard, since I typically rely on other team mates to do a lot of the weapons damage, all of them have something that can do a lot of damage in a short amount of time, and something that's more of a holdout weapon. At times, however, I do go with one weapon for the class, especially if I plan to rely on powers heavily (usually when I'm an Adept or Infiltrator).

If you're Adept or Vanguard you should really only carry one weapon. Since you're going to rely a lot more on your powers with those classes and need a fast recharge rate. The Drell Adept is pretty good if you level up Reave and Cluster Grenades. The Reave and Cluster Grenades combo deals a lot of damage. I just use a pistol for the Adept and a SMG for the Vanguard. I only use the shotgun with my Krogan characters since they're so damn heavy.

Edited by Don Ready Slacker

What DRS said. You're wasting massive energy by using two weapons on the power heavy classes. I adore abusing the Engineer class. Throw up a Combat Drone for distraction, then Overload and Incinerate each enemy depending on their defences. Clean up with a light assault rifle and you get plenty of kills, especially on Bronze and Silver.

I got a Geth Infiltrator off of a Veteran Pack, and a Batarian Soldier off of a Commendation pack. The really weird part about all of this is that I don't even have all of the regular Rare characters. I'm missing a Krogan soldier and the regular Asari Adept.

So, Ruki and his vanguard enjoy fucking up our games. He'll just teleport around and then suddenly end up under the world. Tonight, he kept his feet on the ground somewhat when he tried to teleport to someone, missed and reappeared inside a crate.

The reapers tried to bring him down but couldn't for the life of them find him!

ruki2.jpg

ruki1.jpg

• Like 1

Started to play the game now with my Mass Effect 2 import. Not that far into it. But I just can't seem to get into the game proper. I am praying that the rest of the game is better. The 2nd one was amazing and the characters are great. The only thing that will save it is Mordin :D

For all they said about having a smaller crew so it'd be a more personal story, fuck, I felt like there was a lot less about my characters in this than there was in 2. The relationships and the characters were so much better fleshed out with the Loyalty Missions. I might've given a shit about James Vega then.

From what I know of the new game I believe the crew is smaller. But they should have given us the choice to pick our own crew from the last two games and some new ones in this game. We've built up a squad in the last two so why can't we pick who we want in the last game

Are the romances any better? Or is about characters that we really don't need to care about.