The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

Looks like the week off was the right plan. I think I've got two level 18 characters (well, a whole crew in the case of my Infiltrators - only characters I don't have are the Krogan and a couple of other rares), but it'd be nice to get another N7 weapon. Preferably the shotty. Because I love using boom sticks.

I'm not pretending, you literally hate everything. You would find a way to hate someone for giving gifts to small, sick children.

And, still, they didn't FORCE you to play the multiplayer. You're the one who wanted to get it over 5000, you didn't need to get it that high to beat the game...that was YOUR choice. You CHOSE to play the multiplayer because you WANTED to get your readiness over 5000. Quit your bitching.

• Like 2

Scorpion is the greatest gun. Can you get it on multi? I want it on multi. I've not really increased the levels of my guns on single player yet but when I got that, straight to 5!

I'm not pretending, you literally hate everything. You would find a way to hate someone for giving gifts to small, sick children.

And, still, they didn't FORCE you to play the multiplayer. You're the one who wanted to get it over 5000, you didn't need to get it that high to beat the game...that was YOUR choice. You CHOSE to play the multiplayer because you WANTED to get your readiness over 5000. Quit your bitching.

If you can only get "everything" in Singleplayer if you play Multiplayer thats hardly "not forcing",

especial when it´s about the ending.

But why do I even argue if you obviously ignore that I post about way more stuff that I like than stuff that I dislike while you say that I just dislike everything. (N)

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

Getting 5000 is the most difficult thing to do in the game without Multiplayer but yeah, it's not impossible in the slightest. Just because it's harder to do than anything else doesn't mean it's not fair.

As an aside: I am absolutely addicted to the multiplayer now. Even if it's repetitive in that it's waves of constant enemies, the fact remains that it's fun as shit and I've never enjoyed a multiplayer co-op setting as much as this. I'd love to see them expand on it with more of an open multiplayer where you can face other players, but right now? This is good. I definitely like this.

I love playing multiplayer, although single player seems somewhat boring after all the action!

Although I have been loving the story so far, except for one part. Spoiler involves discussion of deaths!

That arsehole Jacob, I committed to him and he goes and fucks some Cerberus scientist, wanker! Now I've had to go grovelling back to Kaidan who has forgiven me for my cheating, I'm sad you can't romance James though, he's sexy. Also the deaths of Thane and Mordin have left a hole in my heart

:(

Edited by Sam

I'd like to see them add some more maps for multiplayer and some new characters. Like a batarian character would be nice, a hanar one would be pretty amusing but I don't think that's going to happen.

I'd actually really like some more maps. A pack of four or so for like, £5 would be a pretty sweet deal. Though it's EA, so they'll be at least like £10.

There's 7 of them. You encounter 6 of them in-game in the N7 missions, and then there's an additional one specifically for multi. The Reactor, the Fighter Base, the Science Lab, the Colony, the Bombed Out Base, and the Communications Base are all in the game. I can't even remember what the seventh one is, but I do know it doesn't appear in the game.