The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

Try downloading it again. It happened to me in that I wasn't getting the message about starting the mission but I just went off Mass Effect and redownloaded it and it worked.

So when is my DLC supposed to start and isn't it a bit pointless giving me the squadmate when like almost the entire game is already done? Bah.

Yeah, you can do it as the first mission if you want. :shifty: Practically, the first thing I did when I got off Earth was doing the DLC mission.

So when is my DLC supposed to start and isn't it a bit pointless giving me the squadmate when like almost the entire game is already done? Bah.

Yeah, you can do it as the first mission if you want. :shifty: Practically, the first thing I did when I got off Earth was doing the DLC mission.

You mean the first thing you did

after you left Mars, right?

You mean the first thing you did

after you left Mars, right?

No, I skipped right trough the Mars mission.

:shifty:

The ending

I dont understand. How is Garrus back on the Normandy? He was with me. And how did I live?!? Not that I'm complaining that I did but how?!? I actually liked everything about the ending up until the kid showed up. I didnt really get that. I liked having Anderson at the end with me. He was like my father figure/mentor. I played as an orphan so I kinda pretended that

:) I dont know it wasnt terrible I guess. But big parts of it didnt make sense at the very end and while I'm glad Samantha, Joker, and Garrus made it what happened to everyone else? Not even some words at the end? I am already wondering whats going to change with this new stuff, Cant wait!

The ending

I dont understand. How is Garrus back on the Normandy? He was with me. And how did I live?!? Not that I'm complaining that I did but how?!? I actually liked everything about the ending up until the kid showed up. I didnt really get that. I liked having Anderson at the end with me. He was like my father figure/mentor. I played as an orphan so I kinda pretended that

:) I dont know it wasnt terrible I guess. But big parts of it didnt make sense at the very end and while I'm glad Samantha, Joker, and Garrus made it what happened to everyone else? Not even some words at the end? I am already wondering whats going to change with this new stuff, Cant wait!

It's nice to see someone responding to the negative aspects of the ending with a little optimism and excitement for a change ^_^

So the Asari eventually devolve into some form of Squirtle, the Krogan into Bulbasaur, and... hell, I don't know, is Charmander the Turians or the Quarian? You'd think the Turians would be, like, Pidgey or something

:shifty:

This weekends event is to get 2 classes promoted from multi (i.e get them to level 20 and then promote them to a war asset in single player which resets them to level 1) personally and the whole community getting 150,000 classes promoted.

No PS3 again, I think. I've got my engineer sitting on 20 right now and I have a few classes on 16/17/18 so I should be ok for this one.