The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

1 minute ago, New Year New Srar! said:

I'm honestly not sure what you're talking about. Can you spoiler the last thing you did?

Sure

Not doing the story missions, was settling the planets and getting them to 100%.  I got all the triggers, but I got "Find out how to unlock SAM's last memory" or something like that after I listened to the last audio file

4 minutes ago, New Year New Srar! said:
  Hide contents

Did you go to Sam Node and watch all the memories? There is some investigating you have to do after you watch a couple and then after that I believe it's easy to follow

Maybe I'm not there yet.  Trying to keep from spoiling it for myself, I did read that

My brother has something to do with it.  He's still in the coma in my game

1 minute ago, Lint said:

Maybe I'm not there yet.  Trying to keep from spoiling it for myself, I did read that

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

No like everytime you get enough triggers it unlocks a memory. If you got them all you should have been there like 3 times by now

Did you focus on the story or the side stuff?  Maybe thats why we're having two different experiences unlocking everything?

Finished up most of Kadara....man, that planet took FOREVER.

Working on loyalty missions before I move forward on main plot: doing Jaal's, Peebee's and Drack's. Already done Cora and Liam. I think I also have Vetra's. 

Also? Did anyone do the Contagion mission? Fuck that mission to hell. It was SO LONG AND SO BORING AND SO TEDIOUS. I hate flying from planet to planet from system to system.

10 hours ago, Ruki said:

Finished up most of Kadara....man, that planet took FOREVER.

Working on loyalty missions before I move forward on main plot: doing Jaal's, Peebee's and Drack's. Already done Cora and Liam. I think I also have Vetra's. 

Also? Did anyone do the Contagion mission? Fuck that mission to hell. It was SO LONG AND SO BORING AND SO TEDIOUS. I hate flying from planet to planet from system to system.

I didn't even get to see how it ended.  The final cut scene glitched out on me and I had to keep pressing the skip button to advance it

Also, an update is coming on Thursday with some fixes and they'll be working on improving various things over the next few months

Hi everyone,

It’s been two weeks since the launch of Mass Effect™: Andromeda and we’re thankful to the millions of you who have already joined us on this journey. And though the game is now in your hands, it’s really just the beginning.

Since launch, our team has been poring over your comments and feedback, looking to discover what you like about the game, as well as areas we can evolve or improve.

This Thursday, we’ll release a new patch that addresses technical fixes (crashes, improved performance), but also adds a number of improvements we’ve heard you ask for, such as:

• Allowing you to skip ahead when travelling between planets in the galaxy map
  • Increasing the inventory limits
  • Improving the appearance of eyes for humans and asari characters
  • Decreasing the cost of remnant decryption keys and making them more accessible at merchants
  • Improving localized voice over lip sync
  • Fixing Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern
  • Improving matchmaking and latency in multiplayer

There are many more adjustments being made, all of which you can find in our patch notes.

Over the next two months we’ll be rolling out additional patches which will go even deeper and look to improve several areas of the game:

• More options and variety in the character creator
  • Improvements to hair and general appearance for characters
  • Ongoing improvements to cinematic scenes and animations
  • Improvements to male romance options for Scott Ryder
  • Adjustments to conversations with Hainly Abrams

These upcoming patches will also address performance and stability issues. And we’re looking at adding more cosmetic items to single player for free.

For multiplayer, over the same timeframe, we’re going to continue to build on the APEX missions that have been running since launch. We’ll be adding new maps, characters, and weapons. On Thursday, we kick off the first of three new chapters centered around The Remnant Investigation.

This is just a taste of what’s in store as we continue to support Mass Effect: Andromeda. And as always, you all play an important role in that. We want to hear from you about your experiences, both what you love about the game and what you’d like to see changed. We’re listening, and we’re committed to partnering with you as we continue to explore the Andromeda galaxy together.

Here’s to a great journey,

Aaryn

Patch notes

[/quote]

Patch 1.05 Notes

Improved tutorial placement

Increased inventory limits

Single player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, nomad, profiles, attacks, and progression

Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies (check back for detailed notes on balance changes)

Improved matchmaking and latency in multiplayer

Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map

Decreased the cost of remnant decryption keys and made them more accessible at merchants

Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs

Improved lip-sync and facial acting during conversations, including localized VO

Fixed an issue with Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern

Improved the appearance of eyes for human and asari characters

Fixed various collision issues

Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t play or wasn’t correct

Fixed issue where global squad mate banter sometimes wasn’t firing on UNCs

Fixed issue where player was unable to access the Remnant Console Interface after failing decryption multiple times

Fixed issue where fast travel is sometimes disabled after recruiting Drack until the player reloads a save

Fixed issue where Ryder can become stuck in the start of Biotic Charge Pose

Fixes issues related to some saves

Fixed issue where objective sometimes becomes un-interactable for players in multiplayer

Streaming and stability improvements

Updates out, some comparison on the facial changes

73xZHSG.jpg

• Like 1

Yea, I finished the game Tuesday and was going to start a NG+ playthrough, but decided to wait until the update came out

So I revisited Eos and...

Spoiler

The Architect is just floating there. In outer space. Doing nothing.

This makes me uneasy :shifty:

Also Voeld is by far the best world so far. The combo of a lot of stuff ready for me to do from moment one, plus the awesome fun of drifting around the snowy world is absolutely dope. Got Eos and Havarl at 100% and neither were this fun.

• Like 1

Just now, New Year New Srar! said:

Thinking of doing another playthrough now that they fixed a bunch of stuff. I feel like I should play as dude Ryder but I don't want to play as dude Ryder. He is so vanilla and boring

They both seem a bit dull tbh, but yeah, Sara is definitely better. Neither have got the personality of ManShep and FemShep though.

29 minutes ago, Benji said:

They both seem a bit dull tbh, but yeah, Sara is definitely better. Neither have got the personality of ManShep and FemShep though.

Yeah FemShep is for sure an all time favorite of mine. Outside of the name I still felt myself identifying with Sara though. Especially awkwardly flirting with Suvi :blush:

"Movie Night" was amazingly fun too by the way. Anyone still playing through there are a lot of steps but it is so worth it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, New Year New Srar! said:

Yeah FemShep is for sure an all time favorite of mine. Outside of the name I still felt myself identifying with Sara though. Especially awkwardly flirting with Suvi :blush:

"Movie Night" was amazingly fun too by the way. Anyone still playing through there are a lot of steps but it is so worth it

I think I just grabbed the popcorn.

v6ud9wkh4tqy.jpg

If ME:A starred Commander Shepard instead

• Like 1