The Mass Effect Thread

Benji

6 minutes ago, New Year New Srar! said:

Inconsequential spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Right? I felt bad because my first thought was "come on, I'm sure with that haircut that Ryder can convince you that you are not 100% straight" :shifty:

• Like 2

I don't mind the wonky facial animations, but why does FemShepRyder run like she shit her pants?

• Like 1

So after the weekend, some thoughts...general spoilers

Torn between who to romance.  I've always romanced the asari in other ME games, but Suvi is just too adorable.  Also, apparently I've been subconsciously flirting with Jaal..

I love the angarans.  They are probably the most interesting species in the series since the geth.

Yes, I wish to board the Tempest!  No, I don't wish to depart!  Give me that opinion!

I still haven't found my pet spacemouse :(

Its not the best, and I don't use the Biotics abilities at all, but I sprung for the N7 armor due to nostalgia

Doesn't seem like I can get the bromance that my FemShep and Garrus had going on with Vetra, which saddens me. 

I really hope I get the option to kill Tann...he's an asshole\

Let me warp right to an LZ on a planet!  The whole "cluster view, system view" etc...shit it just filler and annoying

On 3/29/2017 at 13:11, Benji said:

Apparently they have a very good pay off. Not seen it myself thoough.

Thank you! I forgot to mention this last night when I finished them but FINISH THE MEMORY TRIGGERS! It is really worth it.

On 3/29/2017 at 17:39, Trey said:

So how long would you say a play through takes now that you've gotten towards the end? Just wondering if I want to buy now or wait for a price drop. 

I think I am at 35 or so hours. So 30-40 if you do everything. I am still missing some stuff and I still haven't done the last mission and who knows how involved that is?

• Like 1

I've already decided, from what I've seen and read, that I'm waiting for the price drop.

I got Mass Effect during a Steam sale a long ass time after it came out (I'm thinking a few weeks before 2 game out), but bought both 2 and 3 as soon as they hit stores.

14 hours ago, Benji said:

The mission where you have to place the hammers on Eos.

Hide contents

Hooooly fuck The Architect fight is awesome. That's the kind of epic boss fights I want more of.

Oh you'll get them, but

Its all against Architects and all are fought the same way.  There is a real cool thing on Elaaden where PeeBee see's and shouts out "Remnant Abyssal!" and its really cool looking, but Bioware has said its just a placeholder now for later DLC

Also, asking people who have done it, like @New Year New Srar! who have finished it.  I finished all the memory triggers, but it says something about "finding" a way to unlock the last.  How do I do that?