Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I hope it's like San Andreas in the sense that it can be a rags to riches deal. Yeah, I know...VC & SA had those, but I love these kinds of stories. Especially crime boss ones. I'd also like to be able to purchase more homes/save spots and buy businesses to generate cash. Of course if there's not much to spend it on like GTA IV then it'd be a waste.

Well, supposedly you have to buy gas on this game.

I swear this has been a rumour about GTA games since GTA III.

It has, and it upsets me greatly that it still isn't a feature. Stop teasing us rockstar, you bastards. Give us the immersion we deserve!

Yeah, because that's what GTA needs more of. Realistic stuff that takes away the actual fun from the game and makes it more like real life. That isn't fun. >_>

But then I don't have to leave my house to live my life?

Yeah! Give us condoms that crazy girlfriends poke holes in! Then a mini-game that adds 40 hours to gameplay where you have to raise your son for 18 years.

Press X to molest!

Press Y to bail. Press B to continue child support.

In keeping with the name, the entirety of the next game will be you breaking into a car for the first time and spending the rest of the game in jail, looking at the beautiful scenery from the prison cell. You win if you live long enough to get out. You lose if you're raped.