Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Loving some of these ideas!

Reminds me of the buzz before GTA IV came out, and my mate had read the whole 'police presence is increased and civilians will ring 911 to report your crimes' thing, which of course did happen but he took this to mean that from now on we'd have to obey the traffic lights or else. What a lot of fun that would have been!

In keeping with the name, the entirety of the next game will be you breaking into a car for the first time and spending the rest of the game in jail, looking at the beautiful scenery from the prison cell. You win if you live long enough to get out. You lose if you're raped.

Oh come on. You don't get life in prison for grand theft.

• 1 month later...

Rockstar seem to have a large annual Spring release, and it's a system that works well. 2010 had Red Dead Redemption, 2011 was LA Noire and 2012 brought us Max Payne 3. Putting GTA IV in that slot makes sense, especially considering that proven to be a window that doesn't compromise sales figures.

This quote intrigues me quite a lot.

set in the sprawling city of Los Santos and for miles beyond – from the tops of the mountains to the depths of the ocean.

But a lack of a PC version makes sad. :( Guess we will get more info when Game Informer does their GTA V cover issue on November 8th

Edited by A Member Of The Dominion