Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/grand-theft-auto-v-collectors-and-special-edition-so-good-youll-want-to-steal-em-19447

Basically, it's about what comes with the Special Edition/Collectors Edition versions of the game.

Edited by Barracuda Rostigraben

My call on this would be that GTA games are so full of awsome shit that you don´t need to pay up for the DLC unlock. I doubt i have seen half of the minigames that were in GTA4. I like the map, but thanks to Kickstarter i am drowning in posters i would like to hang but have not space left for.

• 4 weeks later...

I've just read that the sharks in the game will be fully interactive, of course the main interaction will be finding, stalking and eventually killing any player character in the water. What is it with the constant need for violence from/against animals in games these days?

At the (probably) risk of repeating myself, day 1:

"Hey, Ruki, we're all going to go swim in the ocean! You go ahead and jump in, we're right behind you!"

• Like 2

You assholes. As soon as Ruki gets pushed in I'm gonna be pointing my gun towards the water to help him.

And by him I mean the shark. I will shoot Ruki's leg so that the shark can smell the blood.

• Like 2

I've just read that the sharks in the game will be fully interactive, of course the main interaction will be finding, stalking and eventually killing any player character in the water. What is it with the constant need for violence from/against animals in games these days?

These days? There have been animal enemies in video games since video games came out. You run a diary about a game based entirely violence against animals, they just happen to be made up ones.

• Like 1

Fair point, but I suspend a lot more disbelief with Pokémon than I do with GTA and other games like Assassin's Creed. The problem I have with it, other than being admittedly squeamish and not a fan of being startled, is that animals are being portrayed more often as vicious killing machines that need to be stopped rather than the reality of them going out of their way to avoid human contact.