Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

Are you denying that animals like bears are godless killing machines?

They are when they're threatened, but from my brief playing of AC3 they seem to hunt the player down for their own enjoyment which would never happen.

I should note that I have absolutely no problem killing humans in either GTA or AC games, so I'm pretty sure I'm just weird.

To be fair to GTA they've held off on putting animals of any kind (bar pigeons) in their games until this point which is pretty good. It's not like they're bringing back the oft-mooted idea of killing innocent children into the game.

To be fair to GTA they've held off on putting animals of any kind (bar pigeons) in their games until this point which is pretty good. It's not like they're bringing back the oft-mooted idea of killing innocent children into the game.

Thought they were flying rats that looked like pigeons?

In order to provide the best possible experience for such a massive and detailed world, the game will have installation requirements on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 systems. For Xbox 360, Grand Theft Auto V will ship on two discs; Disc 1 will be used for a one-time mandatory install and Disc 2 will be used to play the game. After the install, players will be able to enjoy both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online without any need to switch discs.

This initial install will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16GB USB flash drive with at least 8 GB of free space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance. For PlayStation®3, the game ships on one disc and will install content as soon as you insert the game. The install is roughly 8GB, and players will be able to play as soon as the install is complete.

In summary: mandatory 8gb install on both systems.

I can only assume that the standard 360 disc install probably wont be a substitute so now I have to accommodate some 15gb on my hard drive purely for GTA V. Troublesome.

More info from R* here

Some tidbits:

“Will we ever see some GTA V gameplay?”

Yes. Soon (or in September if you don’t want to see it before you play it… it’s up to you) – the first Official Gameplay Video is on its way...

“Hello Rockstar, I have a question: how much difference will there be between the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game?”
Players can expect the same great gameplay experience on both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms as they have both been developed in tandem. Like all of our games, trust that we’re committed to making sure Grand Theft Auto V looks and runs as great as possible regardless of whether you pick it up for PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360, and we are excited for fans on both platforms to experience Grand Theft Auto V this September. We expect any visual differences to be completely negligible.

“When will we get information on GTA V multiplayer?”
Expect to hear some first details soon – it’s called Grand Theft Auto Online and we’re very excited to unveil it for you sometime this summer.