Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I dug out San Andreas for the first time in years and gave it a little play around in anticipation for this. And you know what? It's still really good. But I have no idea how I was ever able to manage without satnav and I can't believe how dreadful the graphics are. I thought they were good at the time, naturally.

When I was looking around for stuff about the game, I found another one Rockstar did called Bully. I'd never heard. Ofmitmbut it looks quite cool. Anyone ever played it? I might get it from the PS Store.

Granted Bully wasn't the biggest of titles but you not hearing of it is slightly odd given the level of notoriety it developed, over here especially, purely for the name Bully, leading the usual 'VIDEO GAMES ARE EVIL' crowd to break out their pitchforks and paint as some sort of bullying simulator. Ended up being called Canis Canem Edit when it was released on PS2 and then, years later, when it got re-released on Wii/PC/360, they just reverted back to Bully.

By all means pick it up though, it's a pretty cool game. Think you get like 75% off if you were to pre-order GTA V from the PSN as well. Though I imagine digital GTA is anywhere from £55-65 so it'd probably work out the same anyway.

EDIT: Actually, I just realised that the PSN one would just be the PS2 version anyway since the remastered one never got released on PS3, so it'd probably only be a few quid anyway.

Are there any bonuses for pre-ordering this?? Won't exactly be let-down if there's not, just curious (Y)

Can't remember the details, but there's a few free bonus weapons from Ammun-Nation and some other things....also, you get the ability to fly a blimp in the game.