Euro 2012

Lineker

As I think this has all spilled from my comment I wouldn't consider Cleverley at this stage either, just when both were fit at the start of the season they looked decent and able to step in should there finally be the old guard clearout we've been talking about for years. As it stands, neither Cleverley, Wilshere or Rodwell have had full seasons of fitness, so no I wouldn't take any even if they were approaching fully fit. I do see all three making an impact coming through shortly though.

Much like the Milwall fans who despicably take the piss, it's a minority of Turkish fans who were involved. Every country has there element of low lifes and hooligans, personally I think the Euro's in a country like Turkey would be great. Brilliant atmosphere at the matches, great stadiums to use and a football mad country - I'd be quite open to seeing the 2020 Euro's be there and think it would be a big success.

Much like the Milwall fans who despicably take the piss, it's a minority of Turkish fans who were involved. Every country has there element of low lifes and hooligans, personally I think the Euro's in a country like Turkey would be great. Brilliant atmosphere at the matches, great stadiums to use and a football mad country - I'd be quite open to seeing the 2020 Euro's be there and think it would be a big success.

It's more the football authority/government's relaxed attitude towards the low-lifes and hooligans.

I don't see why not. The Russian league is rife with corruption, but they still got the World Cup gig. And much like Russia, Turkey is a country with an impressive footballing heritage that deserves the chance to host a major tournament. They've got the infrastructure for it. Who cares if their league is corrupt? Everything is corrupt.

I don't see why not. The Russian league is rife with corruption, but they still got the World Cup gig. And much like Russia, Turkey is a country with an impressive footballing heritage that deserves the chance to host a major tournament. They've got the infrastructure for it. Who cares if their league is corrupt? Everything is corrupt.

Exactly. FIFA is corrupt, so who cares?

• Admin
The Danish Football Federation has banned its players from sending updates on their private social media during Euro 2012 in June. Denmark and Stoke keeper Thomas Sorensen has called it "a shame" that players can not tell fans what they do "without revealing tactics".

• 2 weeks later...