Rugby!

Karizma

Did you watch the game? I was checking the scores at work, was filthy on it. I don't think we will be playing finals

footy this year, as always there is next year...

Yeah it was horrible to watch unfold live.

I'd say it's nearly a rock solid certainty that we wont play finals.

Handful of games left and 4 points out of the 8......

Crusaders will not play in the Super League for the next three seasons after the Welsh outfit withdrew their application for a licence.

The Rugby Football League announced the 14 clubs to take part in the 2012-14 seasons at Old Trafford on Tuesday.

Wakefield Wildcats had been expected to lose their place to make way for Championship side Widnes who were granted a new licence back in March.

Halifax had also hoped to be granted a berth but were unsuccessful.

Crusaders have only won 2 or 3 games this year haven't they? It will be good for the comp I guess, not so good for the blokes thy were going there. Shannon McPherson announced earlier this year that he got a release from the last year of his contract to go over to the crusaders, he will most likely be backing bricks at the moment.

Grand final predictions for me is Melbourne vs. Manly/Dragons. I'm hoping the Dragons don't make it, I hate that club.

Souths are now highly unlikely to play finals, which is disappointing again! It's been a rough year, I'll still cling to straws that we might magically make it. It will be interesting next year with Sandow gone who will fill the 7 jersey.

Edited by Australian of the Moment

Adam Renolyds(izzat how you spell it? lol) is the next halfback. Original plan was to give him game time this year (with a view to possibly replacing Sandow if he didnt up his game-which Chrissy did)but adam picked up an early season ending injury. Now we look like we'be relying on a rookie half, coming back from long term injury! Fun times :P

Adam Renolyds(izzat how you spell it? lol) is the next halfback. Original plan was to give him game time this year (with a view to possibly replacing Sandow if he didnt up his game-which Chrissy did)but adam picked up an early season ending injury. Now we look like we'be relying on a rookie half, coming back from long term injury! Fun times :P