Rugby!

Karizma

Hell look at all the people defending him.

I mean even if you take all the biased queenslanders supporting him(because most of them dont care about Dave's guilt/innocence and just want him to play for Qld :P) out of the equation, you have plenty of people with no stake in Dave's immediate future saying there is nothing in it!

Meh I know prior loading counts (and Dave's been a naughty boy before :P ) but still 4 weeks with a plea of guilty seems a mite excessive.

:lol: NSW.

On a serious note, I'm actually kinda glad QLD won, because on our EWB tipping comp, it was the only game I got right this round. pinch.gif

p.s. speaking of that tipping comp, am I the only one of the 3 of us that's still putting in my tips each week? :shifty:

Bollocks to your State of Origin, Wigan played their game in hand tonight and won to go top of the Super League! :w00t:

Team 	        P 	W 	D 	L 	F 	A 	PTS

1 	Wigan 	        20 	14 	3 	3 	570 	325 	31

2 	Warrington 	20 	15 	0 	5 	762 	307 	30

3 	Huddersfield 	20 	14 	0 	6 	547 	348 	28

4 	St Helens 	20 	11 	3 	6 	544 	413 	25

5 	Catalan  	20 	12 	1 	7 	493 	433 	25

6 	Leeds 	        20 	10 	1 	9 	516 	467 	21

7 	Castleford 	20 	9 	2 	9 	502 	550 	20

8 	Hull 	        20 	9 	1 	10 	490 	425 	19

9 	Salford 	20 	9 	0 	11 	430 	561 	18

10 	Hull KR 	20 	8 	0 	12 	514 	546 	16

11 	Bradford 	20 	7 	2 	11 	416 	584 	16

12 	Harlequins 	20 	5 	1 	14 	400 	674 	11

13 	Wakefield 	20 	6 	0 	14 	347 	645 	8

14 	Crusaders 	20 	4 	0 	16 	374 	627 	4

Ten Year Anniversary Since Re-instatement

06 Jul 2011

070611TenYearAnniversaryReinstatementDetail-9746ebae-f5b1-4383-87a3-30e8b306902f.jpg

Today, 6 July 2011, marks ten years since the South Sydney Rabbitohs won re-instatement to the elite Rugby League competition in the world, the National Rugby League.

On 6 July 2001, the Rabbitohs won a federal court appeal that would see the Foundation Club re-instated to the National Rugby League after two years in the Rugby League wilderness.

Rallies, fund raisers, court cases, exhibition games, volunteer work and a travelling roadshow through the bush, showed the broader community that it was much more beneficial for the sport of Rugby League to have South Sydney be a part of it than not.

The Club has come a long way in ten years. South Sydney now has the strongest Membership base in the competition, is one of the leaders in terms of corporate support, merchandise, community activations and support through South Cares, and social media.

The Club is leading the way in modern Rugby League business strategy and corporate governance, not only surviving but thriving without the support of poker machines.

And we have a team on the field with which we can ride the rollercoaster of a season of NRL football. The highs, the lows, the thrilling wins and the heartbreaking losses, are all part of supporting your Club in the NRL.

As Rabbitohs CEO Shane Richardson has said previously, the Club has come a long way forward to be regarded as competitive, but now it's time to become dominant.

It's timely to celebrate the tenth anniversary of our re-instatement, but it's also time to focus on the next ten years in the rich history of this wonderful Football Club and make that progression to becoming a dominant Club for years to come.

GLORY, GLORY TO SOUTH SYDNEY!

Bit late but still worth posting.......shut up Phatman :shifty:

I can't say much about The Rabbitohs at the moment, Ego, when Canberra is playing as horrible as they are :P The Sharks are playing some good footy at the moment...

Speaking of that tipping comp, I completely forgot I was in it... I can't even remember the last time I put my tips in... I'm probably coming dead last by now but I'll get back to it for next round :P

Woman charged over State of Origin pee

15:33 AEST Wed Jul 13 2011

The long arm of the law has caught up with a woman over a very public pee at the State of Origin decider.Footy fans used mobile phone cameras to film a woman pulling down her pants and urinating on her seat during the July 6 match at Suncorp Stadium.

The footage was posted on YouTube and attracted thousands of viewers.

Police on Wednesday said they'd charged a 44-year-old Petrie woman with urinating in a public place. She's due to face the Brisbane Magistrates Court on July 28.

Stadium managers were able to identify the seat number from CCTV camera footage, allowing police to track her down.

:puke:

I saw the footage on The Footy Show a few weeks back... Fucking Queenslanders!

I always forget to check this thread, the rabbits being back for ten years is crazy. I was only young when they came back into the comp and have supported them ever since. It will be a crazy day when/if we win a comp, I hope I'm alive to see it haha.

We should organize a EWB supercoach league and a tipping comp for next year, I'd be keen if we get enough people...

Plus I will dominate at supercoach.

• Like 1

yeah I'm doing supercoach and that this season... Pretty fun... there is already an EWB tipping comp amongst 3 of us :P just keep forgetting to put our tips in...

The tipping comp I'm in at the moment I might as well not put my tips in, have had a shocking couple of weeks.