Rugby!

Karizma

1849: RUGBY LEAGUE - Bradford forward Elliott Whitehead will not play again until 2012 after being found guilty of biting an opponent. The 21-year-old back rower was placed on report after Hull KR forward Jordan Cox complained that his arm had been injured during Sunday's Engage Super League match at Odsal.

I'm not really sure why someone resorts to biting another player but nevertheless it's bang out of order and warrants a long ban.

If he did indeed bite a player, he deserves a ban. I for one got sin binned for 'biting' a player. I wear a mouth guard and the bite marks had top and bottom teeth, ref still sent me so when I got back on I got a nice late shot on the bloke who bit himself to get me sent, karma.

• Like 1

Friday, 19 August 2011

Salford 24-18 Huddersfield

Wigan 60-12 Bradford

Saturday, 20 August 2011

Catalan Dragons 12-25 Warrington

Harlequins 32-22 Leeds

Wakefield 30-34 Castleford

Sunday, 21 August 2011

Crusaders 18-58 Hull

Hull K R 24-22 St Helens

Team 	        P 	W 	D 	L 	F 	A 	PTS

1 	Wigan 	        25 	19 	3 	3 	798 	383 	41

2 	Warrington 	25 	20 	0 	5 	999 	377 	40

3 	St Helens 	25 	15 	3 	7 	717 	493 	33

4 	Huddersfield 	25 	15 	0 	10 	633 	481 	30

5 	Catalan Dragons 25 	14 	1 	10 	617 	578 	29

6 	Leeds 	        25 	13 	1 	11 	662 	559 	27

7 	Castleford 	25 	12 	2 	11 	622 	732 	26

8 	Hull 	        25 	12 	1 	12 	656 	517 	25

9 	Hull KR 	25 	12 	0 	13 	657 	640 	24

10 	Salford 	25 	10 	0 	15 	518 	734 	20

11 	Bradford 	25 	8 	2 	15 	508 	776 	18

12 	Harlequins 	25 	6 	1 	18 	496 	867 	13

13 	Crusaders 	25 	6 	0 	19 	493 	767 	8

14 	Wakefield 	25 	6 	0 	19 	407 	879 	8

There's only two games to go now in our Super League then the top 8 go into the play-offs, Wigan play Warrington in their next game and if we win we secure top spot for the second year running!

Also this Saturday is the Challenge Cup final at Wembley and I'm going! It's Wigan vs Leeds and I can't wait, it'll be an awesome day and of course Wigan will win!

Leeds have absolutley no chance against Tomkins, no matter who they left out at the weekend to "rest"....they won't stop Wigan. Warriors by 30 points

I like this. :) We are on fire at the moment, especially Tomkins, we've won our last 11 matches so on current form and quality of players we should win easy. But it is a final so anything can happen, saying that though I think we'll control the game quite comfortably and win by about 20 points.

Leeds have absolutley no chance against Tomkins, no matter who they left out at the weekend to "rest"....they won't stop Wigan. Warriors by 30 points

I like this. :) We are on fire at the moment, especially Tomkins, we've won our last 11 matches so on current form and quality of players we should win easy. But it is a final so anything can happen, saying that though I think we'll control the game quite comfortably and win by about 20 points.

Yeah in challenge cup finals form doesn't really mean anything, but i really can't see Leeds stopping Tomkins at all. Along with O'Loughlin and Carmont who are also playing unbelievably well. Leeds were very very lucky in the semis against Cas and i just hope Wigan do them over good and proper.

Also being a Wakey fan, it will be good to see Leeds lose in a final, again.

Is it in Syd AOTM? I wouldn't mind going to the Knights vs Rabbitohs if its in Newy but I really couldn't be bothered driving down to Syd for it lol...

I think it'll come down to that game though... As I have both the Knights and Rabbits losing this weekend, potentially opening the door for the Bulldogs again but I think it'll be whoever wins out of the Knights and Rabbits in Wk 26 that gets in...

It's in newy, we are traveling down Friday arvo, staying the night and then heading back Saturday to play footy (not to self; don't get to pissed). Should be a good game!

It should be the game to decide who comes in at 8th which will make it huge. The crowd is always pretty big in newy to so I can't wait.

1048 RUGBY LEAGUE: Sheffield United's Bramall Lane is chosen to host the replay if Saturday's Challenge final between Leeds and Wigan ends in a draw. The replay would be on Wednesday, 7 September.

What?! A replay? At fucking Bramall Lane no less?! What a stupid ruling that it, if it is a draw it should be extra time and golden point like every other game in the competition. I know it's unlikely but I'll not be happy if this happens.

Yeah nice, I fully expect that to be the game decides the top 8 as I really don't think either team will win this weekend even though I've tipped the rabbits by 7... I'll more than likely head out to catch the game as well, as I've got a few friends that go for both teams... So ill go and more than likely cheer on the Rabbits however unlike you, I will be getting exceptionally pissed especially been that I only live like 40 mins away anyway and probably just continue on in newy after the game... :P