Rugby!

Karizma

Yeah I was filthy the bunnies got up... I tipped em at the start of the week, then stupidly listened to everyone tell me how they had no chance and weren't going to be able to get past the Tigers, so changed my tip to the Tigers... Wasn't happy when I got home and saw the score :(

But in better news, Canberra snapped thier 8 game losing streak with a win against Melbourne... Out of all the teams to snap a losing streak against, I didn't think it was gonna be the Storm but they played awesome and fully deserved the victory...

After that game, I have a respect and admiration for the Warriors fans.

When the crowd applauded David Tyrell as made his way off the field, I had a flashback to a game against Penrith(a few seasons ago) when another of our players (Luke Stuart I believe) was injured and recalled the Penrith fan reaction to it and it was accusations of faking, general abuse being hurled in his direction for daring to hold up the game etc.

The Warrior's fans do their team credit.

Any more details on this mega-dollar TV deal for the NRL? expanding to 18 teams and a rise in salary cap to $7m, thats a helluva lot of cash to throw around. Shame there's hardly anybody in S15 who could step up to the NRL.

Any more details on this mega-dollar TV deal for the NRL? expanding to 18 teams and a rise in salary cap to $7m, thats a helluva lot of cash to throw around. Shame there's hardly anybody in S15 who could step up to the NRL.

I'm pretty sure the TV Rights are up at the end of the 2012 season and most of the talks are still waiting for the independent commission to get up and running before anything goes down.

Yeah NSW better deliver... I'm not expecting a big scoreline... Be pretty wet and sloppy game I think...

I've got $5 on Will Hopoate for 1st try scorer... Then I went and put a $5 mystery bet on man of the match and got Hopoate again... Plus $10 on NSW to win by 1-12 points...

only $3.50... Made up for my other two bets losing and then a little extra... wasn't a very big betting night for me...

NSW played great though... Was nowhere near the wet and sloppy afair I thought it was gonna be... It's been pissing down here in the Hunter for days on end, thought Sydney woulda been fairly similar conditions but didn't look that bad there tonight...

Was fun for what it was... Only player I didn't like for NSW tonight was Trent Merrin... I think they need to bring someone like Learoyd-Lars or Kade Snowden in for him...

Top game by NSW, hard fought win. Gallen played like a machine and most of the boys had a good game. How much was NSW paying at 1-12 for a win when you gut on phat?

Was extremely impressed with Paul Gallen, he stepped it up big time.

Shows how far European nations are because Peacock, Graham (for now, we'll see after a few years at Bulldogs), Morley and LMS can't match his input from number 10.