Rugby!

Karizma

Cracking game this afternoon. Both teams were good, I may be a bit biased but I think Wales definitely deserved the win.

Priestland was poor and shouldn't have kicked as long as he did, which made life harder for us. And how Bradley Davies wasn't sent off I'll never know. Lucky lucky boy!

Dan Parks you knob.

This adequately sums up my feelings. Scotland won't have a better chance to beat England in a long time, but hey, Dan Parks is crap and our players seemingly bottle it every time we get inside the opponents 22. Matters aren't helped when a dodgy ref completely forgets to award us a penalty after a try review that took for ever. Overall, Denton was the only player from either side who can come out feeling like he had a good game. Which is a pretty miserable indictment on the Calcutta Cup.

Dan Parks has retired from international rugby with immeadiate affect.

That pointless All Stars game left centre Greg Inglis with an ankle injury, which will disrupt the rest of his pre-season prep & cause him to miss the first 2 NRL games. Our 2nd trial match sees winger Fetuli Talanoa needing scans on his wrist and forward Scott Geddes with a pec injury that will see him back sometime between May & June. Ffs season hasnt started and my beloved Rabbitohs already are collecting injuries! I had enough of that last year!

I just read in the paper that Wayne Rooney prefers Rugby League to the NFL. Apparently he is a big fan of the Leeds Rhinos. I wont hold that against him :P

If i remember correctly, Man United players have a RL group going on. Ferdinand got introduced to the Rhinos while at Leeds and got a few of them at Man United into the sport too.

Keane is/was a Wigan fan and Giggs has always been into RL.