Rugby!

Karizma

Nothing wrong with the team he picked. O'Driscoll has been average all season. Personally I would've played Tuilagi, Youngs and Richie Grey instead of Davies, Phillips and Parling but the team is nowhere as bad as people are making it out to be.

Tualagi and Roberts are far too similar. You need a Davies or O'Driscol alongside one of them and Roberts is a better player.

Garland was damned whichever way he went, people were going to slag him off, willing to bet if we win a lot of those people criticising will change there tune pretty quick

Davies and Phillips have been awful on this tour, both of them have been very timid in the tackle. Dropping BOD, which feels a bit like a punishment for giving away penalties that Australia have scored points from is just wrong, when you then include Hibbard who as Hooker is decent in the scrum and rook, but in then cost us the last game with his normal shit throwing from the line out, and yet no one brings that up. Can't argue with North and Halfpenny being there, but Falateau is too easily isolated as a number 8, would prefer Heaslip in the team, I don't think Tuilagi is right, and there were a couple of moments where Sexton and BOD linked in the games against Australia with some sublime Rugby.

Losing Warbs and O'Connell and then not taking a leader with so much experience like BOD is silly in my opinion. I am not over reacting here, but when you choose 10 Welshman in a team against the same team which the Welsh have lost to in 4 out of 4 games in the past 13 months, then its a little hard to swallow, particularly when the backs have not had any luck against the Aussies where as England may have lost to the Aussie's in the autumn tests, but our backs were superb that day and we deserved more from the game.

Smacks of noe-rugby decisions being made.

I'll gladly eat my words, though 2 of my main gripes were still true. Hibbard was awful with his throwing and Phillips was awful as well. Fucking massive efforts made by Falateau and JD absolutely will eat my words. Roberts, Halfpenny, Corbiseiro and Sexton were fucking massive! Absolutely brilliant.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I remember these, in my desire for a Football Manageresque rugby union game I foolishly bought the earlier editions. Does look like they've made some slight changes but I'd be very surprised if they changed too much so won't be investing in this. Might check out a demo if it makes it out but won't be holding my breath.

• 1 month later...
  • Admin
Saracens' Joel Tomkins will make his England debut at outside centre in Saturday's autumn international against Australia at Twickenham. Tomkins, whose brother Sam will be lining up for England in their Rugby League World Cup group match against Ireland on Saturday afternoon, partners Billy Twelvetrees in a new-look midfield. Mako and Billy Vunipola start a Twickenham international together for the first time - Mako at loosehead prop and Billy at number 8.
England's side to play Australia at Twickenham on Saturday:
Starting XV: 15 Mike Brown, 14 Chris Ashton, 13 Joel Tomkins, 12 Billy Twelvetrees, 11 Marland Yarde, 10 Owen Farrell, 9 Lee Dickson, 1 Mako Vunipola, 2 Tom Youngs, 3 Dan Cole, 4 Joe Launchbury, 5 Courtney Lawes, 6 Tom Wood, 7 Chris Robshaw ©, 8 Billy Vunipola.
Replacements: 16 Dylan Hartley, 17 Joe Marler, 18 David Wilson, 19 Dave Attwood, 20 Ben Morgan, 21 Ben Youngs, 22 Toby Flood, 23 Ben Foden.