Rugby!

Karizma

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure where the most appropriate place to vent this is but I choose here.

Having the best season of my life in NRL (rugby league) fantasy draft. 16 wins and 1 loss(and that was to a guy desperate for the win so his team would make the top 8). So I easily win my first game in the semi finals and then I'm set to play a team with 4 players who are out injured for the season(you know the type, they set their teams up and eventually  lose interest) for a spot in the grand final. Naturally I figure this will be an easy game and I'll make the grand final to hopefully cap off a great year of fantasy sports........the guy he designated as his captain (double points for captains) before he presumably lost interest got him 246 points and he ends up knocking me out of the finals by 6 points.

shutterstock_124904114-603x483.jpg

The average rugby union player kicks the ball more times in a game than Grimsby Town players. :shifty: 

The average League player has 42 tribal tattoos and beats his wife and/or girlfriend

I think you'll find they now sleep with their team mates wife, possibly father her child, then knock out said team mate when he confronts you about it 

• 2 months later...