Rugby!

Karizma

Wales were never in that second half, got a quick break try and almost managed to pinch a second but an absolutely amazing tackle kept him out on the line before Argentina looked fairly comfortable at the finish. Whoever wins tonight can almost book their hotel room for the final I think, that was such a scrappy game you'd expect either to win by a ridiculous score.

To be fair, you'd anticipate similar between the winners of England/Fiji without something drastic happening. It's a shame those top couple of pools were so loaded. 

Ireland have to take this opportunity now. What they do in the next ten minutes with New Zealand down a player will be so crucial.

42 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

I have a really depressing sinking feeling that England are going to shithouse this whole thing.

I just can't see it myself. I don't think they have the discipline to grind out matches against the best teams at the moment.

I needed a cigarette after that All Blacks win. What a game, what a final those two could have had. There wasn't much faith in beating Ireland amongst my Kiwi pals, but suddenly they're "gonna win the whole thing now". :lol:

Let's go Fiji, southern hemisphere power or something! :shifty:

That's four thrilling quarter finals. This is shaping up to be the most entertaining World Cup ever.

Somehow, England are the only unbeaten team left in, and that was nearly not the case with the Samoa match. It's an exciting time for world rugby, even if we'll almost certainly end up with the usual suspects in the final.

Fiji and France, take a bow. Top rugby, truly exciting to watch. That France and Springboks match was full of powerful tries, every single try had me reacting like I was being punched.

This tournament has kicked arse.

England are now the only undefeated team. @Cymbols 😰

• Sad 1