Rugby!

Karizma

This Wales/Fiji game is coming down to some shambolic officiating. The referee has been dire and been making some decisions that make it hard to buy as being incompetence. As it stands, it looks like two big calls  decides the result that he's done all he could to let Wales off. Fiji could have had two penalty tries, the referee has given nothing. Constant infringements on the line, no yellow cards. Wales limping over the line with a lot of help. Will be an amazing result if Fiji can get in despite all those obstacles.

15 hours ago, Baddar said:

It feels like this round of games is far less interesting than the first, with less chance of a shock happening. Heard Uruguay did OK against France last night though. Will be keeping an eye on Fiji-Australia on Sunday but don't see any surprises elsewhere.

Uruguay surprised me, some silly mistakes being stamped out and they could be a banana peel team. Got to watch the replay with my patients and it was the most we've chatted about a team.

Sad for Namibia getting trounced, I was hoping they'd give NZ a bit more trouble. Lienert-Brown's try was a tremendous bit of creative play, bellows of delight at that from the locals here.