Rugby!

Karizma

7 minutes ago, Cymbols said:

Potentially maybe. What sorta person are you looking for - former player, journalist, referee?

In any case, I'm glad you've bumped this threat, because for the second World Cup in a row, Spain have been kicked out, having actually qualified this time around.

Turns out their prop, Gavin Van den Berg, is erm...not actually Spanish. Fundamental flaw you have to say. Tried playing the residency rule card, but it seems as though the South African born fella has not been living in Spain for three years consecutively.

Elsewhere, I've got one game left this season as a Dragons season ticket holder (missing the final game to go to Milton Keynes of all places on a jolly). I last updated y'all in November when we had yet to win a home game. Six months later, home win count currently stands at...zero! Fair to say it has been a slog. Fun though, for the most part.

No requirements in terms of what I'm looking for. Just someone who could give casual fans some insight into the current landscape of rugby. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FINALLY seen the Dragons win a game, in a derby match against the Ospreys no less. Absolutely wild game, both teams were reduced to 13-men at times. Ended up being settled by a brace from newly called up Welsh winger Rio Dyer. I don't particularly like the Wales squad for the Autumn internationals but I am a big fan of this call up. 

• Like 1

On 23/10/2022 at 19:28, Cymbols said:

FINALLY seen the Dragons win a game, in a derby match against the Ospreys no less. Absolutely wild game, both teams were reduced to 13-men at times. Ended up being settled by a brace from newly called up Welsh winger Rio Dyer. I don't particularly like the Wales squad for the Autumn internationals but I am a big fan of this call up. 

You wait two years to see a win, and you get two in six days. Funny old game innit. Two tries for a young lad making his first start for the club as well, absolutely class.