Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

New PC will be here in a few days. Basically this with an extra SSD and different case.
https://www.pccasegear.com/products/39423/pccg-liquid-1080-gaming-system
Unfortunately I won't be the primary user but the one I'll be using most is still pretty good considering the games I play but for some reason I had 32GB RAM.. who the hell needs that much RAM <.<

• Like 1

I ended up buying the Telltale Humble Bundle and have a few duplicate/unwanted keys.

• Bone - Episode 1 & Episode 2
  • Telltale Texas Hold 'Em
  • Poker Night at the Inventory
  • Poker Night 2
  • Puzzle Agent
  • Puzzle Agent 2
  • The Wolf Among Us

Anyone want any of them?

On 7/27/2017 at 12:57, Jake O. Rhodes said:

I ended up buying the Telltale Humble Bundle and have a few duplicate/unwanted keys.

• Bone - Episode 1 & Episode 2
  • Telltale Texas Hold 'Em
  • Poker Night at the Inventory
  • Poker Night 2
  • Puzzle Agent
  • Puzzle Agent 2
  • The Wolf Among Us

Anyone want any of them?

I'll take the wolf among us if nobody else does.

4 hours ago, Apsham said:

Oh dear god... well actually, at this rate we might seen You Testament.

Maybe even that "Michael Jackson is Innocent" game he made.

• Like 1

So I tried the PUBG thing that the kids are into these days.

Apparently there's a shitton of server lag, so hopefully this means my computer can run it... only managed to actually play once and it was pretty dreadful performance wise though.

So I tried to play a game for 90 min and all I got to do was hide on a rooftop waiting for someone to get into the house, move to ambush them with an AR, and manage to get a good 5-10 bullet spray going before I'm promptly headshotted.

Still a better story than Atlas Shrugged.

Tried it again tonight and the experience is much better.

Managed to get a boat and stay in the waters of the safe zones waiting to make my move, until I got forced to move by a spotter who made me.

Then I forgot this wasn't GTA and tried to jump out of the boat while it was moving and died.

Oh well, still made top 30.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, OctoberRavenO said:

Tried it again tonight and the experience is much better.

Managed to get a boat and stay in the waters of the safe zones waiting to make my move, until I got forced to move by a spotter who made me.

Then I forgot this wasn't GTA and tried to jump out of the boat while it was moving and died.

Oh well, still made top 30.

If you ever wanna group up, let me know. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RPS said:

If you ever wanna group up, let me know. 

I'm really awful at it (I've had one kill so far, and that was against someone who was probably lagged out), and my USB mic doesn't work well with my computer for some reason.

At least now with Fire Pro World it may get the mercy kill it's been begging for for years now.

It's dev cycle is longer than Duke Nukem Forever's now, isn't it? If not it has to be close.

6 minutes ago, OctoberRavenO said:

At least now with Fire Pro World it may get the mercy kill it's been begging for for years now.

It's dev cycle is longer than Duke Nukem Forever's now, isn't it? If not it has to be close.

"Is the graps any good?"
"Yeah, but after X fucking years, is should be."
*mediocre shooting follows*