Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

What are the rewards for completing sticker sets? Backgrounds?

i need four cards to complete the trading card set, and that won't be happening unless I'm very lucky. Because I only have two days left before I go on vacation and won't be home until the after the sale is over. 

1 hour ago, GhostMachine said:

What are the rewards for completing sticker sets? Backgrounds?

i need four cards to complete the trading card set, and that won't be happening unless I'm very lucky. Because I only have two days left before I go on vacation and won't be home until the after the sale is over. 

I'm not sure what you get for completing the sticker books. I haven't looked into it yet.
Which cards are you needing? I have these in excess, most of which are tradeable from the 28th as I bought them pre-sale.
17e31719b8f65d26aa39e7084af75d35.png

I only go up to level 5 (or level 1 foil) of holiday packs as I want it even across the board. No games can be higher then 5 so I won;t do it on these either.

I saw that st4ck guy had bought about 10,000 of each card.

I went in and purchased The Room and The Room 2 as I heard they were good. That's all for now though

Edited by Rocky

Reasons why VTMB is awesome. I told the rentacop to fuck off and go dancing and he actually went dancing

1MpFGXy.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's really, really simple - a button for strikes, a button for grapples and a button to interact with stuff for the most part. It's been a while but I don't even think in most of the games that there is a reverse/defend button, that kind of stuff was all up to the stats you had.

The appeal was almost entirely just the insane shit that you can do on one hand and the total freedom that the career mode offered you as you got contracts to wrestle for various places and tried to make an impact to get a bigger contract with more money, more creative freedom, etc.

And then there's just the fact that people can get amputated mid-match. And default characters have fun SeriousParody names - like Kurt Angle/Kirk Angel and Taz/Ghetto Child.

• Like 4

Just now, Rocky said:

Do you get points for us clicking the link or for us actually signing up?

Only signing up proper, unfortunately. But hey, I'm 45th at the moment :shifty:

3 hours ago, Robsturgh said:

Have a few spare keys from the latest bundle if folks want: Dark Souls 2 and Galactic Civilisations 3. Let me know if anyone wants!

Edit: Oh and Hyper Light Drifter

It hasn't even been a week and I've forgotten what was in the bundle.  Definitely wasn't the best month.