EWB's Top 50 TV Shows of 2011: The Results

GoGo Yubari

Why is Misfits so low on the list? God dammit!

mad.gif

Because you didn't vote.

Bored to Death is/was a good show. Haven't watched the last three episodes but seasons two and three really are quite good. I'm glad it made the list on what's turned out to be its last year of eligibility.

I've watched the first six or so episodes of the first season of Leverage and I've liked it well enough. It's popcorn TV and the cast is good. Also I can't take Ben's opinion seriously because Hot in Cleveland was on his list.

Smallville, no opinion. Unless it's on Netflix and I'm out of options I don't think I'll ever watch it.

I've been meaning to watch Misfits. That'll happen someday.

The only show I've watched of the entire first 10 is Smallville, but I haven't seen the last season. The only thing I'm interested in watching is Bored To Death, really.

Same. But that I haven't watched more than a handful of Smallville episodes.... and I may have seen the first season of Bored to Death. Not sure if I ever finished that season though...

Misfits is awesome!

Smallville I never got into.

The rest I honestly haven't heard of. Well, I'm sure I've seen Bored To Death being discussed somewhere on this forum, but never anything more than that.

Ive seen a few episodes of Bored to Death when it was on its first season. It wasnt bad, but I couldnt get into it at the time. I may have to give it another watch at some point.

Smallville... I did enjoy the show, but the series finale has left such a bad taste in my mouth it is hard to get past it.

The Mentalist Ive yet to finish the pilot of (same with Burn Notice). Both are shows I want to check out, I just get distracted with other shows on Netflix.

The rest I've not heard of/haven't seen.

I thought Bored to Death was okay, but I never had any interest in going back to it after the first few episodes. Smallville I really enjoyed. It had a few really shitty series, but when it was good, it was really good. Season 10 was just bland, but seeing as I couldn't get around to finishing it, I only really remember Season 9, which was wonderful. Leverage is great, I really need to get around to catching up. Fantastic cast, I love me some Christian Kane. No interest in The Mentalist and no interest in Misfits. It's a shame, I'm sure there's probably redeeming qualities to it, but the way they speak, it's so fucking awful I can't get past it. I'm sure it's less of an issue to those in the states because you don't have to put up with scummy people who actually speak like that in real life.

Bored to Death is a series I'm sure I'll burn through someday. I've heard mostly great things, so I'll give it a shot.

I wasn't into Smallville. I've always hated Superman, and through that notion, thus, the show never really reeled me in.

Leverage is super meh.

The Mentalist is boring.

Never heard of The Misfits.

Never heard of Bored to Death, but it looks awesome. Is it available on Netflix? I might have to watch if it is

It's not available on Netflix. I think the only HBO series that I've actually seen available on Netflix is The Larry Sanders Show and that's fifteen years old.

group.jpg

40. The Amazing Race (44 pts, appeared on six ballots) (Last Year: N/A)

ahs.png

38. American Horror Story (46 pts, appeared on five ballots) (Last Year: N/A)

archer.png

38. Archer (46 pts, appeared on five ballots) (Last Year: N/A)

once-upon-a-time.jpg

37. Once Upon a Time (47 pts, appeared on six ballots) (Last Year: N/A)

happy-endings-abc.jpg

36. Happy Endings (48 pts, appeared on seven ballots) (Last Year: N/A)

Next Time, on EWB's Top 50 TV Shows of 2011: These aren't dinosaurs! Dinosaurs sing!

I need to watch Archer.

I saw the first 4 or so episodes of Once Upon A Time. Not terrible, but nothing great.

I think I quit watching Amazing Race back in 2008.

I saw one or two episodes of Happy Endings and really liked it, I should watch more.

I watched American Horror Story on Thursday and Friday of this week I think it was and loved it. If the voting hadn't been closed I'd have put it around 10 or so on my list, just such insane fucked up awesomeness.